PDA

View Full Version : Straighten out the renewal process please

Pages : 1 [2]

Pragmatist
11-19-2006, 06:43 PM
Bob, it's all part of a grand conspiracy and likely some leaky karma. Soon, every electronic device in the world will begin disrespecting you....:p

Bruce Osgood
11-19-2006, 07:12 PM
Hay, at least they emailded you. I haven't gotten an instant, daily or weekly notice of a post in 6 months. I can't find where my subscription info is listed anymore so I don't even know when I might expect to not be renewed.

Sean
11-19-2006, 07:26 PM
Hay, at least they emailded you. I haven't gotten an instant, daily or weekly notice of a post in 6 months. I can't find where my subscription info is listed anymore so I don't even know when I might expect to not be renewed.

That's because x apuggers who use aol have flagged all mail from apug.org as 'spam' (rather than click the link in the mail saying to cancel the messages). AOL now thinks we are spammers. I can't seem to get anywhere with aol, maybe you can as a customer, not sure? :(

papagene
11-19-2006, 08:20 PM
I just renewed my subscription today. Was banished from the Gallery and other subscriber areas for about five minutes and then right back to being tolerated as a subscriber.
I agree PayPal is a pain. I had to log in using an old e-mail address, add my new address (again), confirm the new address, switch primary addresses, click here... click there and finally was able to renew my subscription. GRRRRR!
Anyway, all is fine now.

gene