PDA

View Full Version : Blind Print Exchange Round 4

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11

Ole
07-04-2006, 07:58 AM
I've received my print.

Unfortunately it was received together with a lot of prints from another print exchange, so I don't know which one it is... :(

gr82bart
07-04-2006, 08:03 AM
Hi Ole,

According to the sender, he hasn't sent his print yet.

Curiously, this is the second such incident of a receiver saying he received a print and the sender saying he hasn't sent one!

Thanks, Art.

Claire Senft
07-04-2006, 08:28 AM
I received my print.

gr82bart
07-04-2006, 08:43 AM
OK let's do this again. List of those who haven't got their print yet or haven't posted a message here that they got their print:

ole
thefizz*
dylder
ggriffi
Christopher Colley
Robert Kerwin
avandesande*

The * indicates the print was sent by the secret Santa. After a week or so, I'll assume that the print was received.

Regards, Art.

David H. Bebbington
08-08-2006, 04:21 AM
I owe (have owed for some time) Peter Fitzsimons a print. I can only apologize for the delay - this print will definitely be sent today or tomorrow!

Regards,

David

thefizz
08-08-2006, 04:46 AM
Thanks for the update David, don't worry about the delay. I'm looking forward to receiving your print.

Peter

Ole
08-08-2006, 05:10 AM
I owe Geert one print - will see if I can't find one to send. My darkroom isn't dark this time of year. :(

thefizz
08-08-2006, 05:29 AM
Hi Ole,

Did you receive my print? I sent it on the 7th of July, hope it arrived safely.

Peter

Ole
08-08-2006, 05:33 AM
Hi Ole,

Did you receive my print? I sent it on the 7th of July, hope it arrived safely.

Peter

Yes, I received it. A nice one, too! The packaging was impressive as well. ;)

TheFlyingCamera
08-08-2006, 05:40 AM
I too am very very guilty of not shipping my print. I'll choose something and get it in the mail shortly.

argus
08-08-2006, 06:11 AM
I too am very very guilty of not shipping my print. I'll choose something and get it in the mail shortly.

And here's another one.
Print was ready in june but I never got to send it. Will do it this week.

G

thefizz
08-08-2006, 06:29 AM
Yes, I received it. A nice one, too! The packaging was impressive as well. ;)

I'm glad it arrived safely. You have the pleasure (or maybe misfortune) to receive my first ever mounted fibre print.

Peter

thefizz
08-14-2006, 08:12 AM
I owe (have owed for some time) Peter Fitzsimons a print. I can only apologize for the delay - this print will definitely be sent today or tomorrow!

Regards,

David

Hi David,

I received your print today. Looks very nice.

Thanks,
Peter

David H. Bebbington
08-14-2006, 08:27 AM
Hi David,

I received your print today. Looks very nice.

Thanks,
Peter
That's great Peter - got there in the end!

gr82bart
08-19-2006, 06:34 AM
List of those who haven't got their print yet or haven't posted a message here that they got their print. This time I have added the sender too.

ggriffi --> dylder
argus --> ggriffi
TheFlyingCamera --> Christopher Colley
Jeremy Moore --> Robert Kerwin
simulatordan* --> avandesande

The * indicates the print was sent but not receipt confirmed. After a week or so, I'll assume that the print was received.

Come on folks, let's make this a 100% compliance round! Thanks.

Regards, Art.

TheFlyingCamera
08-28-2006, 06:03 PM
In the mail by Friday, I promise!

Christopher Colley
09-14-2006, 11:09 AM
*looks at this forum*

nothing has appeared in my mailbox yet

Christopher Colley
09-29-2006, 12:42 PM
bummer.

I guess I don't get a print !

kinda turned me off from wanting to participate in things like this in the future.. to get burned on your first go around isnt very encouraging..

If your print got 'lost in the mail' TheFlyingCamera thats fine, but if you havnt sent it as of yet, dont worry about it now.. I absolve you from your obligation.

TheFlyingCamera
09-29-2006, 01:32 PM
Chris- I apologize for being terribly terribly slow in getting this to you. No excuses - trying to give a reason other than being a poor prioritizer would be lame. I will be doing an all-day printing session tomorrow - If you're still interested, I will make you a print. You can come over and beat me with a wet blotter book if it doesn't have a postmark before October 2. I'll even make it a Palladium print.

bummer.

I guess I don't get a print !

kinda turned me off from wanting to participate in things like this in the future.. to get burned on your first go around isnt very encouraging..

If your print got 'lost in the mail' TheFlyingCamera thats fine, but if you havnt sent it as of yet, dont worry about it now.. I absolve you from your obligation.

Peter Rockstroh
10-01-2006, 07:08 PM
List of those who haven't got their print yet or haven't posted a message here that they got their print. This time I have added the sender too.

ggriffi --> dylder
argus --> ggriffi
TheFlyingCamera --> Christopher Colley
Jeremy Moore --> Robert Kerwin
simulatordan* --> avandesande

The * indicates the print was sent but not receipt confirmed. After a week or so, I'll assume that the print was received.

Come on folks, let's make this a 100% compliance round! Thanks.

Regards, Art.

O.K. Art. You can add me to the list of those who haven`t received their prints.
Peter