PDA

View Full Version : Blind Print Exchange Round 4

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]

gr82bart
10-01-2006, 07:46 PM
O.K. Art. You can add me to the list of those who haven`t received their prints.Peter, this thread is for Round 4. You confirmed receiving a print from Jose Martinez on May 3, 2006 for Round 4:

I just got a very fine print from José Martínez. Thank you very much.

We're in Round 5 now and I have another thread where you are listed as not receiving a print yet.

Regards, Art.

TheFlyingCamera
10-14-2006, 05:01 PM
Well, after many very long delays, my print is in the mail. I'd offer explanations and excuses, but I'm sure you don't care. All I can do is apologize.

gr82bart
11-18-2006, 05:35 AM
Hi Folks,

Nearly 6 months past the deadline. Only 3 more prints to go to ensure that everyone this round gets a print. I've sent PMs, I've posted messages, I've made gentle reminders.

ggriffi --> dylder
argus --> ggriffi
Jeremy Moore --> Robert Kerwin

This will be my last reminder and post on the subject. I'll send one more PM at the end of the month.

Regards, Art.

argus
01-03-2007, 12:26 PM
And here's another one.
Print was ready in june but I never got to send it. Will do it this week.

G

Let's quote myself over here... shame red on my cheeks, but I can confirm that my first new years' resolution has been resolved... I sent the print to ggriffin yesterday... :)

It's not the print I mentioned above, but a fresh and new one!

Better late than never?

G

gr82bart
01-03-2007, 12:49 PM
Better late than never?Jumpingjuhosufax! Now I know Jeremy won't renege, so this may be a near 100% compliance round! I'm sure ggrifi (anyone seen him lately?) will think it worth the wait.

This makes you free and clear to join this round....

Thanks, Art.