PDA

View Full Version : Blind Print Exchange Round 4

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

David A. Goldfarb
05-26-2006, 04:17 PM
I just got a great high-key print from BWGirl from the Texas Churches workshop--exactly the sort of thing that's hard to get across on a computer screen. Thanks!

I should be sending mine out this coming week sometime.

BWGirl
05-26-2006, 06:59 PM
Thanks for your kind comments, David. :)

gr82bart
05-30-2006, 09:55 AM
Just a friendly reminder of the approaching deadline. If you haven't doen so, please send your prints outs. Also leave a message in this thread indicating if you have sent and/or recieved a print.

Thanks, Art.

mikeg
05-30-2006, 10:29 AM
My print is done, it's currently being flattened under a pile of books. I'll send it out tomorrow.

Cheers

Mike

photobum
05-30-2006, 03:49 PM
All I can say is wow. Having lunch today and I see the mailman walking up the driveway with a package to sign for. Hey, it's from Italy. Two beautiful mounted prints from Niko Speri. I can see why the print of "Three boys of Kuda Huraa" is one of Niko's favorites. It simply is of National Geographic quality. Thank you very much.

Art, mine went out a couple of months ago and has been recieved.

Jim Rhoades

AeisLugh
05-30-2006, 05:40 PM
I just received a gorgeous print by MattKing today. I'll be getting a frame for it at the soonest possible opportunity and putting it up on on the wall. Thanks Matt!

MattKing
05-30-2006, 07:00 PM
I just received a gorgeous print by MattKing today. I'll be getting a frame for it at the soonest possible opportunity and putting it up on on the wall. Thanks Matt!

You are very welcome!

You know, this print exchange business is fun!

AeisLugh
05-30-2006, 08:16 PM
You are very welcome!

You know, this print exchange business is fun!

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the next round!

reellis67
05-30-2006, 08:20 PM
Sorry, forgot to post that mine went out earlier this month.

- Randy

Mark Fisher
05-30-2006, 10:37 PM
I sent mine out awhile ago.....I did not realize I was supposed to post it. I'm looking forward to getting mine.

Art, I got the polaroid transfer from you (and a very nice print it was!), but I don't think you were my secret Santa since you were in my group for the group exchange.

gr82bart
05-31-2006, 07:43 AM
Art, I got the polaroid transfer from you (and a very nice print it was!), but I don't think you were my secret Santa since you were in my group for the group exchange.Hi Mark,

Thanks!

And yes, I was your secret santa, so you'll be getting two prints from me. Different ones - don't worry!

Regards, Art.

Michel Hardy-Vallée
05-31-2006, 05:59 PM
Well, finally sent mine to the poor soul who had to wait after me! Enjoy, Mr X !!

joeyk49
06-01-2006, 07:44 AM
Mine went out on Tuesday for the trip down under...stretched that deadline about as far as I could this time...

Ole
06-01-2006, 08:09 AM
Who's got the Douglas Adams quote in the signature?

"I like deadlines - I love the wooshing sound they make as they go by"?

Well, I don't like deadlines, nor the wooshing sound that woke me up in the middle of the night.

I'm late, again. After I eventually get these off, I'll withdraw from all exchanges until I have a BIG preprinted stack!

David H. Bebbington
06-01-2006, 10:34 AM
A few weeks ago I received a fine print from Christopher Colley. This arrived on a busy day in the office and took a detour into a pile of papers, from which it emerged unharmed a couple of days ago, giving me a chance to appreciate it fully. Thanks once again and sorry I did not acknowledge it earlier.

I am late with my own print - it's going to be a week or so before I get into the darkroom. Have only been doing d*****l prints lately and of course these will not do for the print exchange!

gr82bart
06-03-2006, 07:00 AM
So far about 50% haven't recieved a print, but about 65% have sent your print. So, it appears some prints are in the mail and the rest of you should get printing! LOL

Here's a list of those who haven't recieved a print yet (that I know of, so please update this via a message or a PM if I've got it wrong):

Ole
argus
dschneller - conference
reellis67
dylder
magic823
Bastiann
Rlibersky
Dave Miller
darkroom
MrCallow - conference
vet123
ClaireSenft
Jeremy Moore
Eric Mac
Jose A Martinez
ggriffi
Christopher Colley
Gay Larson
magpie
Robert Kerwin
avandesande
thefizz
It also appears from the recent poll that a mid-June to mid-July sign up for the next round is best, so let's finish up this round everyone and get ready for the next one.

Thanks to everyone who is particpating. And keep posting messages here if you have sent your print or recieved a print.

Thanks again, Art.

AeisLugh
06-03-2006, 02:25 PM
I'll be sending my print out on Friday. Have to wait for payday :(

mikeg
06-03-2006, 04:14 PM
Mine's been posted. It should reach the US end of next week.

Mike

Jeremy
06-03-2006, 06:16 PM
I believe that I have received my print from the exchange, but I haven't sent mine out yet. Why should I let a silly little thing like a concussion keep me out of the darkroom? I'm hoping to rectify this and print my exchange image this weekend.

gr82bart
06-04-2006, 05:49 AM
Why should I let a silly little thing like a concussion keep me out of the darkroom? :o I hope you're OK?

Regards, Art.