View Full Version : Denver Area Get-Together Early 2006

Pages : 1 [2]

Derek Lofgreen
02-16-2006, 12:22 PM
I'm good for Fiday too.

D.

Michael Kadillak
02-17-2006, 09:03 AM
Can we firm up a time Friday evening? How About 6:30 PM to get things started?

Thanks

Rich Voninski
02-17-2006, 09:13 AM
And an address too?

Paul Sorensen
02-17-2006, 06:20 PM
Friday the 24th at 6:30 works great for us. I will be here along with at least one of our volunteers who is an APUG member. I am looking forward to meeting folks. We are at 4037 Tejon St. For directions, we have a map on our web site at http://www.denverdarkroom.com/about/directions.html.

toddr
02-17-2006, 07:01 PM
Is this open for newbies too?

Just saw the mention on photo.net and I'd like to meet others. If so, count me in.
thanks,
---todd

Paul Sorensen
02-17-2006, 09:05 PM
Is this open for newbies too?

Just saw the mention on photo.net and I'd like to meet others. If so, count me in.
thanks,
---todd
Of course, I think it is open to anyone who is interested. (not that I am the boss, or that there really is a boss)

I didn't realize that this made it over to Photo.net, that's great.

Paul.

Sandman
02-17-2006, 10:09 PM
Well .... there are no 'rules' for this get-together other than knowing the original group originated on the APUG site so a common interest in analog photography is pretty much expected.

toddr
02-18-2006, 02:12 AM
That's great. I've started into LF last year with an old Toyo monorail 4x5 and I love it. Nothing much to show so far and it's a beast to haul around out in the field. But there's just something fulfilling about how deliberate a process it is. I'm hoping to see the work of others.

thanks,
---todd

Paul Sorensen
02-18-2006, 02:31 PM
Well .... there are no 'rules' for this get-together other than knowing the original group originated on the APUG site so a common interest in analog photography is pretty much expected.
Good point! :D

Barry Dale Currence
02-20-2006, 01:55 AM
Paul,
I am unable to attend Friday due to a prior engagement. I hope you'll post something here about the event, number of attendees, et cetera. I hope it's a success and that you all will discuss future gatherings.
Best to all,
Barry Currence
www.flashdancestudios.com

davetravis
02-23-2006, 01:45 PM
Sorry I can't make it! Some cold margaritas are waiting for me Friday night!
Rich, is that you from CNP?
Have fun! :D

sheremey
02-24-2006, 07:30 PM
I can't make it today, unfortunately (business day and long drive from the Laramie). I hope to be more lucky next time. Best wishes!

Derek Lofgreen
02-25-2006, 12:23 PM
Well, I thought I would post a quick report on our get together last night. It was great to meet those who made it. I had a great time visiting with you all and getting a quick tour of the denver darkroom. For those who missed it was a great first time meeting with talk of an outing some time soon. Sandman will be getting a new list together for us to plan the next one. Thank everybody I had a great time. Paul thanks for the fat tire, I'll buy next time.