PDA

View Full Version : Checking Up on Diana Exchange

jon koss
02-23-2006, 06:51 PM
To everyone participating in the Diana Exchange, I just wanted to be sure that you had received your exchange partner information with no problem. PM me if you did not receive the info. Also, plan to send your prints by Feb 28. Good luck everyone!!

Jon

smieglitz
02-23-2006, 07:51 PM
To everyone participating in the Diana Exchange, I just wanted to be sure that you had received your exchange partner information with no problem. PM me if you did not receive the info. Also, plan to send your prints by Feb 28. Good luck everyone!!

Jon

Hi Jon,

I just received a very nice print of an architectural image this afternoon from Mark O'Brian. It jogged my memory about the swap and so I spent a couple pleasant hours in the darkroom making my print which I hope to send off tomorrow.

How many of us ended up in the swap? Maybe we all could post our images in this thread (or another) so the rest of the participants can see what went around. Just a thought...

Thanks for putting this together.

Joe

clay
02-23-2006, 11:07 PM
Mine went out to Dianna (go figure) two days ago.

MenacingTourist
02-24-2006, 12:19 PM
I'm still trying to decide which neg to print. Oh man, the pressure!
I'm getting caught up though, and sent my prints from the alt photo exchange last week :)

jon koss
02-24-2006, 11:06 PM
Hi Jon,
I just received a very nice print of an architectural image this afternoon from Mark O'Brian...
How many of us ended up in the swap? Maybe we all could post our images in this thread (or another) so the rest of the participants can see what went around...
Thanks for putting this together. Joe

Hi Joe - We ended up with eight in the swap, which pleasantly surprised me considering the narrow focus of the swap and its propinquity to the general toy camera swap. It would indeed be great to post the results - not sure if everyone has a scanner though. I hope everyone enjoyed the exchange!

Jon

blokeman
02-25-2006, 08:49 AM
........... no scanners in my house so it's snail-mail for me, just deciding on a print with enough of that je ne sais quoi to justify the postage all the way to U.S.A. !!!

mfobrien
02-25-2006, 01:26 PM
Joe:

Glad you liked it. It will be interesting to see what comes my way!
Cheers,

Mark