PDA

View Full Version : Group Print Exchange #7 Groups

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

bobfowler
04-11-2006, 11:28 PM
I received a wonderful print from Steve Indvik today. I won't spill the beans in case the other members of Group 10 are getting the same image...

*spoiler alert* naked women

hehehe

Great job Steve!

KenM
04-12-2006, 07:31 AM
Can I switch groups?

Please?

:D

BWKate
04-12-2006, 02:58 PM
Group#7- your prints are going out in the post today! I'm leaving for China next week and I wanted to get this done before I left. When I get back from China I will hopefully be really busy developing and printing some new images. An 8x10 seemed so small so I'm sending a card with an image as well. This way you'll get 2 images which you all will hopefully like. They will also be different 8x10's and cards but some will get a card of the same image that someone else gets an 8x10 of! Sorry to be so confusing!
BWKate

ron mcelroy
04-13-2006, 02:19 PM
I dropped the group 11 prints in the mail today. Its now up to the USPS.

jeffneedham
04-13-2006, 03:21 PM
sent envelopes to members of group 9 today. it's fun going to the post office in small town Maine and sending packages to New Zealand, Canada and the UK all at one time. Look out homeland security. They think I'm a terrorist and wanted to play twenty questions before I could send the photos.

So, I was all set to use my "new" B22, but it is having issues. Instead, I had to fire up the Holga enlarger. I hoep that Bob, Ken and Clayton all enjoy my work (I'm new at print making so go easy on me, ok?). Air mail time to all three of you is approximately one week.

Steve Indvik
04-13-2006, 04:34 PM
[QUOTE=bobfowler]I received a wonderful print from Steve Indvik today. I won't spill the beans in case the other members of Group 10 are getting the same image...

*spoiler alert* naked women

hehehe

Bob, glad you liked it. Usually I photograph naked rocks. But, this is an 'adult' group, right?

The group exchange is wonderful, since the digital images we share on-line are so pathetic compared to the real prints.

Steve

papagene
04-13-2006, 07:49 PM
I received Steve's print also. Thank you very much. I have to check the print I made a month ago for this round and see if I still like it enough to send out.

gene

bobfowler
04-13-2006, 09:03 PM
My prints are done (finally). Hopefully I'll get them mounted and sent out Monday (Tuesday at the latest). Warning - these are powerful images of sexuality... :)

Glenn Mathison
04-15-2006, 04:49 AM
Having seen Steve's wonderful print and with Bob's comment, I'm re-evaluating what print I should send :)

Glenn

papagene
04-17-2006, 04:56 PM
... Warning - these are powerful images of sexuality... :)

I received Bob's print today... my word, what blatant, perverse sexuality!! The nakedness... the raw, unadulterated ribaldness... the extreme indecent exposure!!!!!!!!!!!! All the plants in our house turned RED with embarrassment, why they even turned away from sunlight in fear of being caught staring at your print! :o - ;) - :D

Bob - it is really a lovely print of flowers. I think I like this one better than the last one.

gene

bobfowler
04-17-2006, 07:14 PM
Gene, have you considered professional help? :)

hehehe

I received Bob's print today... my word, what blatant, perverse sexuality!! The nakedness... the raw, unadulterated ribaldness... the extreme indecent exposure!!!!!!!!!!!! All the plants in our house turned RED with embarrassment, why they even turned away from sunlight in fear of being caught staring at your print! :o - ;) - :D

Bob - it is really a lovely print of flowers. I think I like this one better than the last one.

gene

Steve Indvik
04-18-2006, 09:00 AM
The conversation between my wife, daughter (age 16) and me around the dinner table regarding the grand opening of a print from Bob Fowler...

Do you guys mind if I open this package before we eat? Why would someone from New Jersey send you a picture? Itís that print exchange thing, remember? I remember, you sent that creepy picture to this guy and now this is what you get in return. Exactly. Oh-oh, this sounds like trouble. Well, donít just stare at it, show it to us. Ohhhhh, itís beautiful! Well, I guess we know who got the best of this deal, huh Dad?Ē Should we frame it? For sure. I want to pick out the frame. Then, where should we hang it? Thatís easy, in my room. You never get me anything plus you owe me two weeksí allowance! Could you put it in the window so we can look at it while we eat? Dad, look at me - quit looking at that picture and pass the spaghetti!

Thanks Bob!
Indvik Family

Dave Miller
04-18-2006, 01:22 PM
Group 2, your prints went into the postal system this morning.

bobfowler
04-18-2006, 07:57 PM
Thanks Steve, glad you and yours like it. Ya'll made my day. :)

Gay Larson
04-22-2006, 10:39 AM
Dave, your print arrived today and although I had a little trouble extracting it from you excellent packaging, I was completely blown away. What a wonderful print, destined for a prominent place in my home. Thank you so much. I am a bit slow so I am working on the group's prints today but now I am so humbled that I doubt I can come close to the beauty of your print. I will have them done though.

magic823
04-22-2006, 02:59 PM
Group 11, I mailed your prints today!

Steve

argus
04-25-2006, 12:24 PM
Besides the phone bill, the postman delivered a gorgeous print from ron mcelroy.

Thanks!

Gay Larson
04-25-2006, 12:55 PM
Group 2, your prints are on the way....

FrankB
04-25-2006, 04:24 PM
I've now received two gorgeous prints from my Group 7 associates - a stunning IR fountain from BWKate and a simply incredible sky from Nancy! Kate also included a bonus rhino which was a very welcome surprise.

Both ladies' timing was superb. Kate's greeted me on my return home from my first day at a new job and Nancy's arrived today and vastly improved an otherwise... erm, challenging day! Many thanks to both of you.

My own meagre effort will be printed this weekend and be winging its way to you shortly thereafter.

blackmelas
05-01-2006, 11:44 PM
Group 13,
Mine went out in the mail this morning.
Best regards,
James