PDA

View Full Version : Group Print Exchange #7 Groups

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Breunes
05-02-2006, 03:04 AM
Group 3
Just came back from the postoffice, so the prints are on their way.

Ben

Dave Miller
05-03-2006, 12:39 PM
Group 2, your prints are on the way....

And it arrived today Gay, thanks very much. I shall frame it at the weekend.

Gay Larson
05-03-2006, 05:13 PM
Dave, so glad it arrived. I am honored that you would think it worthy of framing. Strange that the print going the farthest would be the first to arrive.

leeturner
05-06-2006, 05:04 AM
Ben, I received your print today. Nice one with lovely tones. I've now got to go and buy some fibre paper to match your standard.

mikeg
05-06-2006, 05:25 AM
Group 13,
Mine went out in the mail this morning.
Best regards,
James

And it arrived this morning. Many thanks James, that's a really lovely print. It'll definitely be going up on the wall soon. I love the tones, I'll have to give ADOX a try.

On a different point, my son saw your address and thinks it's really cool -- he wants to be an archaeologist one day!

Cheers

Mike

gr82bart
05-09-2006, 05:05 PM
Mark,

I just got your print today. Thanks so much!

Regards, Art.

zinzin
05-11-2006, 05:20 AM
Hi Mark,
I have got your nice print here too, many thanks. I'm still trying trying find something inteeresting to send out.
Cheers
Salvo

colrehogan
05-11-2006, 06:38 AM
I'm working on developing film so I can make some prints soon.

jeffneedham
05-12-2006, 07:16 AM
nearly a month after sending out my prints, i'm curious to know if anyone in my group (9) has received them. int'l mail can be slow, and my printing isn't the best, but i would have appreciated a response.

papagene
05-12-2006, 08:06 PM
Just got some print developer and will be printing this weekend. I hope to have them in the mail by the end of next week. One of the negs from my last trip to the Quabbin is begging to be printed.

gene

Bob F.
05-13-2006, 09:03 AM
nearly a month after sending out my prints, i'm curious to know if anyone in my group (9) has received them. int'l mail can be slow, and my printing isn't the best, but i would have appreciated a response.Hi Jeff - I was just about to pm you! I received your great prints yesterday (actually delivered three days ago, but I only just got back to the office after a trip). Very odd that they have taken so long to reach me (I see they were posted on 13th April) - normally US post only takes 5 or 6 days to reach me. No sign of interception by customs (they put a sticker on if they open something)... Very odd.

Mine should be on their way Monday to Group 9 (I have them printed - just need to finish them off).

Cheers, Bob.

jeffneedham
05-13-2006, 09:05 AM
Hi Jeff - I was just about to pm you! I received your great prints yesterday (actually delivered three days ago, but I only just got back to the office after a trip). Very odd that they have taken so long to reach me (I see they were posted on 13th April) - normally US post only takes 5 or 6 days to reach me.

Mine should be on their way Monday to Group 9 (I have them printed - just need to finish them off).

Cheers, Bob.

thanks. :)

i'll ask at the post office about the delay. i'm glad they arrived.

gr82bart
05-13-2006, 07:26 PM
I just recieved a fanatstic 11x14 print from disfromage. It's a wonderful image of a scene one fondly remembers and sees so often - the front porch. I just love the "busyness" of the image and the details of all the objects. This is a great image. Thanks Richard.

Don't worry, you're not late. I haven't even shot my picture yet! Maybe tomorrow.

Regards, Art.

Richard Wasserman
05-13-2006, 08:41 PM
Art,

Thanks for your kind words, I'm glad you like it! Please don't feel pressured to get yours done, whenever you have time will be fine with me.

Richard

BWKate
05-15-2006, 09:59 AM
After coming back from 3 weeks away I received an awesome fiber print from Nancy Gutrich! Thanks, I will find a place to put it up.

BWKate

BWKate
05-15-2006, 11:43 PM
FrankB,

I'm glad you liked the print! You are so welcome. It's nice to know it cheered up your day!

BWKate

Glenn Mathison
05-16-2006, 10:38 PM
I've received prints from Bob Fowler and Steve Indvik, thanks guys, they are great! I'll be finding some space on my study wall to hang them shortly.

My prints should be in the post within the next week.

Regards
Glenn

Travis Nunn
05-18-2006, 09:19 PM
I just received a really nice print of one of my favorite subjects, a waterfall, from ScottH. Many thanks.

ScottH
05-19-2006, 09:48 AM
I just received a really nice print of one of my favorite subjects, a waterfall, from ScottH. Many thanks.

Glad you liked it Travis. I've scanned a print, so I'll post the e-version in the next week or 2, once the other members have received it.

argus
05-24-2006, 08:44 AM
Message to Group 11:

with the long weekend starting exactly over 1 hour, I will have sufficient darkroom time to make the final prints of the chosen negative and mail them after the weekend. endlich!

Sorry for being on the late but I want to sent a good and well finished print.

The same applies for the blind print exchange.

Greerings.
G