PDA

View Full Version : Group Print Exchange #7 Groups

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Jeremy
05-24-2006, 12:38 PM
Message to Group 11:

with the long weekend starting exactly over 1 hour, I will have sufficient darkroom time to make the final prints of the chosen negative and mail them after the weekend. endlich!

Sorry for being on the late but I want to sent a good and well finished print.

The same applies for the blind print exchange.

Greerings.
G

I am also in Group 11 and have been concentrating most recently on getting settled at a new job while simultaneously applying to graduate school. Since I want to shoot new work for the exchange I'm going to go out this weekend to photograph and then try doing some silver contacts and enlargements next week. I may not meet the deadline, but I will be very close.

rorye
05-25-2006, 09:44 PM
I just received two beautiful prints today, a really nice bike image from Dianna and peas from blackmelas. Thank you both very much, they will be treasured! I'm mailing mine on Saturday :)

FrankB
05-26-2006, 03:24 AM
Group 7 will (hopefully) be pleased to hear that my meagre offerings (and that's my prints before any comedians chime in!) hit the mail last night.

colrehogan
05-26-2006, 07:14 AM
I am hoping/planning to get group 8's prints made this weekend and sent out next week. I want to get things sent out before I go to the View Camera Conference.

m. dowdall
05-26-2006, 01:26 PM
I've got my prints made, just got get to toning them. Life is busy and I have limited access to the darkroom. They should be in the mail by the end of next week though. Yes a little late. Me bad.

Michael

keeds
05-27-2006, 05:59 AM
group 8. I'm hoping to get some prints done this week. I've been in a state of flux with a new (used) wista dx and now a 504 enlarger with multigrade head. I'm hoping I can produce something worth sending out...

papagene
05-27-2006, 05:33 PM
I've received prints from Bob Fowler and Steve Indvik, thanks guys, they are great! I'll be finding some space on my study wall to hang them shortly.

My prints should be in the post within the next week.

Regards
Glenn

Hey gang... I am hoping that my internet connection problems are behind me now (two weeks of hit or miss connections :( ). I have attempted to make a couple of prints from my last trip to the Quabbin, but have discovered flaws in the negs, and with time being consumed with the last exhibit at the VPC I haven't had any luck getting a print made.
This morning I scrutinized another couple of negs from that group and they look good to print!! WOOOO HOOOO! So I will be spending some time in the darkroom this holiday weekend. So please be patient, a print will be in the mail soon. But in case of more problems, I do have a back up print to send.
Thanks for your patience.

gene

zinzin
05-29-2006, 03:10 PM
Group 1 - Some good news and some bad news.

Good news first:
Got a couple of days ago the nice print from Richard/Disfromage. Many thanks.

Bad news: The enlarger is "out of order" at the moment as it needs a new bulb :( . It'll probably take a couple of days before I get a new one but I am away for a week from the end of this week. Therefore I might be quite late in sending you the photos. Many apologies for this delay...

Salvo

colrehogan
05-29-2006, 04:04 PM
Group 8, I have your prints ready, now I just need to get them shipped.

BWKate
05-29-2006, 07:52 PM
I received a hilarious print from FrankB today. (Group 7) It really made me smile!

It's an image of 2 very unhappy people in the happiest place on earth. (Disneyland)

Thanks for the print, Frank.

Samuel B
05-30-2006, 12:13 AM
Sent my prints off for Group 5 today. Hopefully they will get there safely. Especially the one going all the way to Melbourne :D.

gr82bart
05-30-2006, 10:37 AM
Sorry Guys,

I may or may not make it right on the deadline! Might be a day (or two) late.... Finished the prints over the long weekend. Mounted, matted and packed! Ready to ship. Now I have to get to the Post office....

Regards, Art.

Richard Wasserman
05-30-2006, 11:14 AM
Salvo,
I'm sorry to hear of your enlarger problems. Whenever you get it working again and the prints done is fine with me. Please don't feel any pressure from over here.

Art,
I'm getting excited!

Richard Wasserman

mikeg
05-30-2006, 11:31 AM
I received Dianna's lovely tricycle image over the weekend. Thank you very much. Mine are done, currently being flattened and I'll send them out tomorrow.

Cheers

Mike

colrehogan
05-30-2006, 07:32 PM
I sent out group 8's prints today via global priority USPS. Hope you get them soon and safely. :D

papagene
05-30-2006, 10:26 PM
Group 10... prints were tones today and will squashed starting tomorrow, a three or four day process.
I am still having terrible internet and phone problems with Verizon - tonight is a rare opportunity to log on.
I hope to send out your prints this weekend.

gene

Bruce Osgood
05-31-2006, 04:46 PM
GROUP 3

The print is in the mail.

Ole
06-01-2006, 09:15 AM
Who's got the Douglas Adams quote in the signature?

"I like deadlines - I love the wooshing sound they make as they go by"?

Well, I don't like deadlines, nor the wooshing sound that woke me up in the middle of the night.

I'm late, again. After I eventually get these off, I'll withdraw from all exchanges until I have a BIG preprinted stack!

kwmullet
06-01-2006, 09:23 AM
[...]
I'm late, again. After I eventually get these off, I'll withdraw from all exchanges until I have a BIG preprinted stack!

Didn't you hear, Ole? APUG exchanges come with flextime (r), featuring a 42-hour day complete with vacation and child care (provided by clones only, of course) during which to shoot and print, and a 56-day month.

Seriously, though, the mind boggling thing to me is that as accomplished as many of the folks here are, they have exactly the same number of hours in each of their days as I do.

-KwM-

leeturner
06-01-2006, 09:49 AM
Group 4 - prints have been mailed.