PDA

View Full Version : Group Print Exchange #7 Groups

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

BWKate
06-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Holy Packaging Batman!!

I just received Alan Davenport's gorgeous landscape photo beautifully matted and everything. I got the strange looks from the post office lady when she handed me the 2 pieces of wood duct taped together that held my print.
It arrived completely pristine of course but that must have been expensive!

Thank you Alan, it's a beaut!

blackmelas
06-03-2006, 01:36 PM
Thursday and Friday this week I received Dianna's and Rorye's. My collection of amazing prints by great photographers is growing by leaps and bounds! Thanks to you both!
James

mikeg
06-03-2006, 04:09 PM
I also received Rorye's lovely print this week. Thank you very much. Mine have been sent, so hopefully you'll receive them next week.

Cheers

Mike

Nancy Gutrich
06-04-2006, 09:02 AM
Hi Frank B,
I received your print...how funny! Trying to make kids happy is no easy task for parents these days...he's on the walkie-talkie obviously in distress, look at that expression!...the son has already dashed his Mickey Mouse ears to the ground...not dad though, that smiley mouse is still on HIS head...and that weird bauble shaped fence behind...their expressions, water bottles, pack pack...complete picture of one miserable time.
The picture makes me actually want to go to the "Magic Kingdom"...something I've never given a serious thought to...
Thanks for the laugh.
Nancy

FrankB
06-05-2006, 05:24 AM
You're more than welcome, Nancy! Glad you enjoyed it!

papagene
06-05-2006, 08:08 PM
Group 10... your prints went out in the mail today. You should receive them soon.
Thank you for your patience.

gene

keeds
06-06-2006, 04:18 AM
Group 8 - Got Dianes lovely print the other day. Thanks, it's great and rather puts my efforts to shame. On that subject, my power supply for my 500H head has gone up in smoke, whilst working on my prints to send. I'm a little stuck at the moment until I get it fixed! Sorry!!!

abeku
06-06-2006, 06:11 AM
Group 5! The prints are on their way, sent by mail today.
Samuel, thanks for your beautiful print! A scene from Melbourne, I presume? I love it!

Ray Heath
06-06-2006, 06:33 AM
group 8
thnx for the beautiful print Diane, it arrived today, my first close up view of a PT/PD print, an amazing range of tones, very different to silver gelatine, into my small but growing collection

i plan to print in the next few days

Ray

colrehogan
06-06-2006, 06:39 AM
Glad it arrived safely and you both liked it.

Mark Fisher
06-06-2006, 06:56 AM
Just recieved a nice little Pt print from Art. It was a 6x6cm print of an infrared negative and beautifully matted. Thank you very much, Art.

blackmelas
06-06-2006, 07:24 AM
I just received a print of a dock at Barrow Bay from MikeG. Its really a masterful composition and an excellent print all around. Thanks Mike!
James

mikeg
06-06-2006, 08:09 AM
Thanks James, glad you liked it!

Cheers

Mike

m. dowdall
06-06-2006, 06:04 PM
I came home today to find Diana's wonderful print in my mail box. Un-damaged, thankfully the rain held off. All I can say is WOW, thank you. It's beautiful. Like Ray it's the first time I've been able to look closely at a Pt,Pl print for more than a couple of minutes. It's a very good composition with great depth.

My prints will be in the mail this week. They are toned; I just have to package them up.

Michael

Richard Wasserman
06-06-2006, 08:52 PM
I got a print rom Art too. It's a beautiful little platinum print, a joy to look at. Thank you very much Art.

Richard Wasserman

m. dowdall
06-07-2006, 03:59 PM
Group 8, the prints in the mail. Really, it is. Just dropped them off at the post office. Hope you enjoy them.

Michael

Breunes
06-07-2006, 04:55 PM
Got a nice print from Bruce today. The Brooklyn Bridge. A balanced baryta print from a 4/5. Thanks

ben

Steve Indvik
06-08-2006, 01:15 PM
Group 10: Just got a wonderful print from Gene. I had never seen a TriX-PMK Pyro LF print before. It must be a thrill to line up something on the ground glass knowing what this combo can produce.

Now where did I put that address for Photographer's Formulary???

Thanks Gene,
Steve

gr82bart
06-08-2006, 03:09 PM
I got a print rom Art too. It's a beautiful little platinum print, a joy to look at. Thank you very much Art.Thanks and you're most welcome. I am glad you like it.

Regards, Art.

bobfowler
06-09-2006, 12:52 PM
Group 10... I received a WONDERFUL print from Gene (it actually arrived 2 days ago when I was away). Fantastic work Gene! It's a hanger!!