PDA

View Full Version : Used gear in Brussels?

kopca
04-12-2006, 05:36 AM
Hi to all,

Since I am planning the couple of days trip to Brussels, I was wondering are there any second hand photo gear stores there? Any recommendations? Thanks

George Papantoniou
04-12-2006, 12:31 PM
I guess that "Campion" at Rue St Boniface (opposite of the cafe "L'ultime atome", ask for it at Ixelles, everyone knows it) still sells used equipment.

There was someone not far from the "Academie Royale des Beaux Arts" (on the same street, further to the east) but I don't remember the name of the place...

BBMOR
04-12-2006, 03:41 PM
Hi to all,

Since I am planning the couple of days trip to Brussels, I was wondering are there any second hand photo gear stores there? Any recommendations? Thanks

hey

i am living near to Brussels
yes Campion is still ithere ,near Av Louise ,you can find different ,Photo Union ,Sqaure Albert in 1070 Bruxelles is also good my favourite and much cheaper than Campion ,have also a look in the rue de Midi two shops are selling scond hand

succes and have a nice visit try the beers and the chocolate

jm

kopca
04-13-2006, 04:21 AM
many thanks guys... of course i'll taste beer and probably chocolate...

Christopher Nisperos
04-19-2006, 05:25 PM
Right around the corner from Campion on Chausée d'Ixelles there's a place called Cash Coverters which sell consumers cameras and SLR's in decent, working shape* for dirt cheap. Friendly service, too.

(*Example: I bought an Olympus mju-1 which works OK (cover sticks a little)
for 20 euros with a case! Satisfactorily sharp, and gives correct exposures. I won't swear that everything you buy there will be perfect, but I remember that they offered a guarantee. Ask them about this and of course, check things carefully!).