PDA

View Full Version : Another fellow apugger needs our help

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Jeremy
04-20-2006, 05:11 PM
I have one of Jorge's beautiful, beautiful images.

Donation sent.

Donald Miller
04-20-2006, 05:24 PM
I have always enjoyed Jorge's presence and help in matters of photography. I wish Jorge the very best in this time. I know that it must be a difficult thing although I can not begin to imagine.

I will send a donation as soon as Sean verifies his Paypal information.

David A. Goldfarb
04-20-2006, 05:26 PM
Donation sent.

I have two of Jorge's fine platinum prints and have seen two more in the Traveling Portfolio and highly recommend them.

philldresser
04-20-2006, 05:31 PM
Jorge

Best wishes from UK. You are an inspiration to me and its always good to have you here. Hope the ride is not to rough over the next few weeks.

Regards

Phill

Gay Larson
04-20-2006, 05:35 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with your Jorge. I will do my best to help also.

Aggie
04-20-2006, 05:52 PM
I also have a print. There is one thing that if you can't help finacially I know Jorge loves good (non romance) novels in paperback. If you have any sitting around that you are done with, I'm sure that the reading will help him pass the time he has while getting therapy. I know he recently moved so maybe a new address would help too.

JHannon
04-20-2006, 06:06 PM
I am very sorry to hear about this and I know Jorge will be in the thoughts and prayers of myself and everyone here. I don't know of a person with a greater passion for photography than Jorge. I will send something by Paypal.

Kind Regards,
John

Sean
04-20-2006, 06:09 PM
I have updated the original post with paypal and apug-gallery details. 100% of gallery sales will go to Jorge. Have also sent through a paypal donation. Get well soon Jorge!

Sanjay Sen
04-20-2006, 07:15 PM
Jorge,

I wish you a speedy recovery, and hope you get well very soon.

I've sent in a small contribution to your Paypal account which I hope will help towards paying the bills.

Thanks to Aggie for posting this message, and to Sean for posting the Paypal a/c info and the gallery info.

Best wishes,

photomc
04-20-2006, 07:27 PM
Jorge, my friend...I call you friend because since I first came to APUG you have inspired and helped me be a better photographer. Your knowledge and wit have always been shared most freely...have never had the chance to meet you in person, but I feel we could sit down and enjoy a good conversation ..... This news leaves me shaken, yet I understand somehow. Take the good thoughts and prayers from everyone...they come from the heart. YOU ARE IMPORTANT to us, and the best medicine in the world comes from within...if there is anything we can do, please let us know. Paper/chemistry...someone to yell at, or someone to talk with..you just let us know, we want you to get better.....

photomc
04-20-2006, 07:38 PM
Sean, Bless you and Aggie (and all who have responded) - this is WHY, we all keep coming back to this site. Donation sent, small payment for the 2 prints I already own of Jorge's. The price was so small when I purchased them...now a chance to try and offer something closer to their real value.

TheFlyingCamera
04-20-2006, 08:01 PM
I just ordered a print of Convento De La Santa Cruz, Arched Doorway. I'm glad to do what I can to help, and I can't wait to see the finished print (No hurry Jorge, just eager to see an actual example of your fine work!).

Peter Schrager
04-20-2006, 08:11 PM
Jorge-just purchased a print. Well we certainly do miss you around here! Please have a speedy recovery!!
Very Best, Peter

lee
04-20-2006, 08:51 PM
Jorge quit fooling around and get well. We love you here in north Texas

Lee and Carol

Gay Larson
04-20-2006, 09:14 PM
Jorge, paypal sent. look for it soon and get well

kjsphoto
04-20-2006, 09:36 PM
Donation Sent...

Dave Parker
04-20-2006, 09:59 PM
donation On its way, by the way, if someone has an address, I have tons of action adventrue novels around here that I have enjoyed, and would be happy to forward on, to help bide the time...

Dave

MattCarey
04-20-2006, 10:22 PM
Hey Jorge,

I enjoy your posts and am totally impressed by your vision and skill. APUG is a community to me, and you are one of the pillars.

Please accept a small token gift. It isn't easy to accept, but you are helping me earn some luck for some others in need.

Take care,

Matt

jimgalli
04-20-2006, 10:28 PM
...sent. What Lee said, except Nevada. Jim

Gim
04-20-2006, 10:29 PM
Jorge
There is one print of yours I have always wanted...and just ordered it.
Thanks and good luck, Jim