PDA

View Full Version : Print Sales For Jorge

Pages : 1 [2]

Sanjay Sen
04-23-2006, 12:02 AM
What a great bunch of people! You guys are doing a wonderful thing.

Hopefully next month (only seven days away!) I will be able to purchase one of these wonderful prints.

Jon Shiu
04-23-2006, 11:44 AM
Thanks to Tom Hoskinson and Herb Cunningham and Matt Blais for buying prints to benefit Jorge.

Jon

Thomassauerwein
04-23-2006, 05:42 PM
My new darkroom still has a few weeks of work left to do but if any one wants any thing from my porfolio: www.thomassauerwein.com I'll contribute 100% of the proceeds to Jorge and his war. Just give me a month to get the images produced and out.

largerview
04-24-2006, 07:59 PM
Hi all,

I have listed two prints for sale to help Jorge's cause. Send money directly to Jorge and receipt to me and I will ship your print within a couple of days.

Thanks,
Bill Bartels C.P.G.

Alex Hawley
04-24-2006, 08:38 PM
To make it easier, send Jorge the money via pay pal or some other way and send me an electronic copy of the receipt and I will make the print and send it to you. That way the money gets to Jorge faster. I don't want to have to touch the money.

lee\c
Most excellent idea Lee. Same goes for me. Just send me the PayPal receipt.

jd callow
04-24-2006, 08:58 PM
To make it easier, send Jorge the money via pay pal or some other way and send me an electronic copy of the receipt and I will make the print and send it to you. That way the money gets to Jorge faster. I don't want to have to touch the money.

lee\c

Same goes for me.
here are two:
http://www.apug.org/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=1454

http://www.apug.org/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=1455

but, I'll print you anything of mine you like up to 24"x30" (My processor won't handle anything larger).

smieglitz
04-25-2006, 12:25 AM
Here's one from me to benefit Jorge. I'll print as many as there is interest and pick up the postage. Priced at $50 to hopefully move a lot of them. It would be great to sell 10 or 20+ of these for his benefit. Send the money directly to Jorge and a copy of the receipt to me along with your postal address and a statement or proof you are above the age of majority (since this is a nude image) and I'll print and ship the image off to you ASAP.

4x5 selenium-toned contact print on warmtone paper from a superwide homemade pinhole camera:

http://www.apug.org/gallery/data/500/Dream.jpg

Thanks.

Joe

Ted Harris
04-25-2006, 08:49 AM
Joe's got a good idea. I'm going to put a framed print upo for Jorge but in the meantime go to my website and look through the notecards. If you want to buy a box for Jorge send him the money with a cc to me and I will send you a box of assorted cards fromt he stock I have on hand .... some 20 boxes available right now. All the images on the cards are originally from 4x5, 5x7 or 8x10 film.

Nicole
04-25-2006, 11:55 AM
Same here, prints up for sale to help Jorge at

http://www.apug.org/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=1463

Kindest regards, Nicole

Michael Mutmansky
04-27-2006, 07:21 AM
Thanks to Niko and Art for the purchase of prints to help out Jorge.

---Michael

roteague
04-28-2006, 02:28 AM
Just a bump, so we don't forget our friend Jorge who is in need.

Michael Mutmansky
04-28-2006, 04:23 PM
A thanks to Bart for the purchase of a print to help out Jorge.

---Michael

Alex Hawley
04-30-2006, 03:26 PM
Thanks to Tom Hoskinson for buying a print for Jorge. As a reminder, I have four more of "Deep Creek Road" available.

Michael Mutmansky
05-03-2006, 07:44 AM
A thanks to Diane for purchase of a print to benefit Jorge.

---Michael

gr82bart
05-13-2006, 07:48 AM
Thanks to Niko and Art for the purchase of prints to help out Jorge.

A thanks to Bart for the purchase of a print to help out Jorge.Mark,

I think the Bart you are thanking is me - Art. Just wanted to say, I missed your shipping e-mail, so I just did the PayPal thing for the shipping. Looking forward to the print. Thanks so much for doing this for Jorge. I hope he recovers soon.

Regards, Art.

Michael Mutmansky
06-14-2006, 01:47 PM
Art,

Whoops, I didn't notice the spelling error; my mistake.

One last thank-you to Dan S. for a print purchase a little while ago to help out Jorge.

Diane, I'll get yours printed very soon...

---Michael