PDA

View Full Version : Postcard Exchange : Round 7

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14

Buster6X6
07-29-2006, 10:02 PM
Light is still light, no matter the time of day.
That's true John I'm working on it.

Greg

BWKate
07-31-2006, 09:18 PM
Received Peter Schrager's postcard today. Very interesting image, thanks!

Peter Schrager
07-31-2006, 09:21 PM
Thank you BW Kate!!
Peter

Paul Sorensen
08-01-2006, 12:52 AM
I finally got mine out late last week. Sorry for the delay.

Ailsa
08-01-2006, 05:16 AM
I have a horrible feeling I'm trailing in as one of the last contributors - again. Some things never change! The frustrating thing is, I printed up a whole batch ages ago, but not quite enough, and because of holidays, weddings, camping weekends - the usual summer stuff - I've not been able to get into the darkroom to make up the numbers. Hopefully I'll cram an hour or two in this weekend, finish them off, and get them sent next week. Apologies from me, and thanks for all the cards I've received so far. I've been really enjoying this round.

Buster6X6
08-01-2006, 09:38 PM
Another trickled in today. Thanks BobF I really like the detail in the image and Ansco 130 looks very good. Gotta try it.

Greg

BWKate
08-03-2006, 12:57 AM
I just checked the post with my mom in the dark and 3 more fabulous postcards greeted us!!

Mark Fisher: Love your card, it was worth the wait! Thanks for sending me another one when the first went AWOL! Tri-X looks great!

BobF: Can't wait to some day get over to England. Your postcard makes me want to go there all the more! Beautiful shot! Thanks muchly!

Ray Heath:Got your gorgeous dark and beautifully printed , "Rusty Texture". Well
done! And thanks!

Derek Lofgreen
08-03-2006, 09:34 AM
I just got Paul and Bob's, great shots guys. Bob yours makes me want to go to there to see all the little houses. Paul next time you go out there let me know I'd love to join you. I'd like to see the rest in the series too.

D.

Paul Sorensen
08-03-2006, 11:44 AM
I just got Paul and Bob's, great shots guys. Bob yours makes me want to go to there to see all the little houses. Paul next time you go out there let me know I'd love to join you. I'd like to see the rest in the series too.

D.
I have several of them on my web site at http://paulsorensenphoto.com/.

I will let you know, I haven't gone there for a while, I was finding that I was losing energy for it, but having someone join me might be just the thing.

BWKate
08-05-2006, 10:18 PM
Paul,

Received your postcard on Friday. What an interesting place! I'm with Derek on this one. I would go and shoot there if I lived nearby! Unfortunately I'm on this rock for now. (Vancouver Island) At least it's a very beautiful rock!

Ray Heath
08-06-2006, 12:40 AM
g'day all,
i've received some great images, thanx to all the creative souls out there, i'm way behind and will post mine within the week, sorry

Jersey Vic, sorry to report that your beautifully concieved and skillfully crafted image arrived a little (well actually grossly) worse for wear, check out the attached images

gr82bart
08-06-2006, 05:41 AM
Over the past couple of weeks I have received 5 more postcards. Thanks very much to Paul Sorensen, Peter S, Lee Turner, Bob F, and jharvard.

Great images all around. Keep'em coming!

Regards, Art.

komet
08-06-2006, 05:45 PM
Dear all, I'd like to apologise profusely for not managing to get my postcards out. They will be coming, hopefully very soon, but I have a number of issues to sort out. Thank you for your patience.

Anthony

Buster6X6
08-08-2006, 10:27 PM
I received another one today. Thanks to gordrob I got a nice image of a beautiful 2816 claiming steep incline. Well done.

Keep them coming
Greg

Nige
08-09-2006, 05:37 AM
got the pic of 2816 today... my son (and I) would love to go fo a ride on that through those hills.

Also, by my count there's still about 10 cards to go... so I've made an executive decision to delay the next round by a month to give everyone a little longer to get those cards out!

Mick Fagan
08-09-2006, 05:40 AM
I've already printed post cards for the next round, oh well, what's another month!!!

Mick.

Ailsa
08-09-2006, 08:37 AM
A few of my cards went out yesterday, and the remainder today. I'm not last! :)

Tom Kershaw
08-09-2006, 08:55 AM
Ailsa,

Got your's, nice photo of the dog.

Thanks,

Tom.

tommy5c
08-09-2006, 11:34 AM
Does anyone have a solid count of how many are missing. i'll have to sit down and look through them again. ( which i really enjoy doing) all in all i have been very pleased with the postcard exchange. thanks for letting me join in on the fun. although i was really disappointed i haven't got to see marko's card :( yet.
oh and in case anyone cares i've posted mine in the exchange gallery.

gr82bart
08-09-2006, 12:22 PM
Does anyone have a solid count of how many are missing.I have 36 postcards, so like Nige, I'm missing 10. Actually 9 since I can't include myself!

Regards, Art.