PDA

View Full Version : Postcard Exchange : Round 7

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14

BirgerA
06-27-2006, 09:35 AM
I've finally managed to print mine as well, and will have them in the mail as soon as possible, probably Thursday.

SteveH
06-27-2006, 01:28 PM
Im just about done printing my cards. I actually WOULD be done, but I am 7 pieces of stock short :mad: . Thankfully, my local 'round the corner place has it in stock (When they ordered it for me the first time, I was sure to print 4 of my best negs and mail it to them...Since then, they always seem to have a box on the shelf :D ). So I should get them all out in the mail by the end of the week.

My thanks to all who's cards I have already received. Mick and Buster's cards are my girlfriend's favs at the moment. I think they're all great, I think the quality from the last round has gone up, and the wide variety of subject matter is great.

blackmelas
06-27-2006, 01:35 PM
I just posted mine today. The cards from all of you that I have been receiving have made the effort well worth it.
Thanks,
James

Ellenmarie
06-27-2006, 03:17 PM
Yes, mine are all printed. Yay! Have written on 1/2 of them - just need to finish and so should be mailing as well by Thursday or Friday! Have loved all the ones I've received, but find that my granddaughter wants them too. I may share with her ;)

Markok765
06-27-2006, 04:23 PM
Will print soon! got paper!

Buster6X6
06-27-2006, 11:21 PM
Today I received card from FrankB Thank you very much. It is a great shot. Circle of cobble stone on the edge of the print with shadow of the lamp post diagonally draping over it. Very original, I love it.

Greg

BWKate
06-28-2006, 03:06 AM
Got 3 more in the post today!

Mikeg- Wow is what I said when I turned over the postcard after reading the back first! Stunning image.

FrankB- Love the shadow! Striking.

Meltronic- Very Artsy! Very intriguing image with lots of mystery.

jhavard
06-28-2006, 06:17 PM
Well, I got tired of waiting on the local shop, so I bought a couple boxes from J&C. Looks like I'll be printing the cards this weekend.

Buster6X6
06-28-2006, 08:15 PM
One more .Thanks Mikeg .Amazing view. Well done. Participants in this card exchange have done wonderful job. I have bought a folder with four cards pro page and all cards visible from both sides.I am looking forward to next card exchange.

Cheers Greg

Aggie
06-29-2006, 11:08 AM
I haven't forgotten, just been swamped cranking out (literally) copper for the Christmas ornaments I make for the Shakespearan festival. I plan of getting the cards made today, and in the mail as soon as I can. You will get the cards from me.

gordrob
06-29-2006, 11:12 AM
I haven't forgotten either - just finished hardwood and baseboards inthe dining room and I can dig out the darkroom now as we had to use it for storage while renos were done. Should have the postcards in the mail by the first of the week.

Gord

jknotzke
06-29-2006, 12:28 PM
Hi,

Just so no one thinks I've dined and dashed, mine are all printed. I just have to get them labelled and out the door. That will happen Monday July 3rd.

Justin

simulatordan
06-30-2006, 10:47 AM
hello All,

received postcards from, Dave Miller: a really interesting IR shot - I will have to try this out sometime. and meltonic: deeper symbolic meaning ?. I 've been pleased with every 'card I had so far, keep it up team.

Regards Daniel

BirgerA
06-30-2006, 02:44 PM
Sent mine today, but we have to deal with the Norwegian Postal system, not famous for speed and efficency.

Buster6X6
06-30-2006, 09:29 PM
I received one from Nippon today. Thanks meltronic. I never have seen this combination T-max400 with ID-11. Very impressive contrast and edge sharpness. Me like :cool: .
Keep them coming.
Greg

Derek Lofgreen
07-01-2006, 02:21 AM
I just got back from family trip and got 5 cards when I picked up my mail. Thanks Nancy, Randy, Matt, Mike, and Frank. All very nicely done! Each one is a treasure.

I know I am late getting mine out but I am going to finnish printing tonight and have them posted by Wednesday at the latest. Thanks for your patience.

D.

Dave Miller
07-01-2006, 03:03 AM
About time I gave an acknowledgement, and thank for the cards I’ve so far received for this round. Thank you for each and every one:

Metod Kolla
FrankB
tommy5c
Nige
Dharmendra
David Goldfarb
Simulatordan
Art
Mick Fagan
Ben Reef
Alex Wei
Glbeas
Chris Pandino
Mark Fisher
Matt Melton
Mikeg
Buster
Nancy
Shmoo
Tom Kershaw
BWKate

gr82bart
07-01-2006, 09:42 PM
The good thing about traveling is that when I get back home, I get all these postcards! Another batch from (in no particular order): FrankB, Tom Kershaw, MikeG, Greg (Buster 6x6), Nancy, Reelis67, Meltronic, and Dharmendra.

Half way there already! Time sure flies when you're getting great postcards.

Regards, Art.

simulatordan
07-04-2006, 08:53 AM
Hello All,

Three more postcards arrived over the weekend.

Thank you Nancy - what a great shot of your granddaughter , full of fun.

Thanks too to James ( Blackmelas )for your still life - I like this very much. Thanks also for your comments on my images, much appreciated.

Finally, thanks to BWKate. I'm glad you enjoyed my offering. Yours is an insight into quite a different world, both from a landscape and socio/economic point of view. Very good image too.

Regards Daniel

Nige
07-04-2006, 08:57 AM
into the "rest month" and less than half of the cards seem to have been sent... is everyone going to make it before Rnd 8 sign up?