PDA

View Full Version : Alt Print Exchange Round 3 - October 2006

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

Travis Nunn
11-12-2006, 11:13 PM
Gene, Anke and John, I've finally got my act together. My prints are packaged and will go in the mail tomorrow. Sorry for being so late this round.

Travis Nunn
11-13-2006, 08:30 PM
Anke, Gene and Travis - they're on their way!

Jake.

John, i received your print today. All I can say is Wow! I have a long way to go. Thanks much. You should receive my print in about a week, they went out in today's mail.

CarlRadford
11-14-2006, 02:44 PM
arrived today. A little book with an image and a small verse but beautifully presented in a booklet. Thanks very much Erin.

CarlRadford
11-16-2006, 11:55 AM
very delicate, great tones and lovely detail! I'd be more than happy to have produced either print!

philldresser
11-17-2006, 03:41 PM
arrived today. A little book with an image and a small verse but beautifully presented in a booklet. Thanks very much Erin.

Received mine today, Looks like an interesting project, Thanks Erin

rorye
11-18-2006, 01:23 AM
very delicate, great tones and lovely detail! I'd be more than happy to have produced either print!

Geoff,
Your TWO prints I recieved today are absolutely delicious!
Obviously they make me want to try argyrotypes.
Two such subtle photographs...
My wife wants those 2 photographs on the wall as soon as possible,next to Carl's splendid Pt., which is already framed in our kitchen :)

MANY thanks!

Rory

donbga
11-22-2006, 09:10 PM
Geoff,

I received your two stunning argyrotypes today and they really knocked my socks off.

After looking at your prints I must try making argyrotypes. Really great stuff.

And my gosh what an excellent presentation with your 8 ply matt, with the print stamped and signed on the back! The print of the Orchid is to die for. Though the Inca Lily isn't 'perfect' as you point out it has a 'wasi sabi' uniqueness that makes it work very well.

Thanks very much,

philldresser
11-24-2006, 03:36 AM
Geoff,

I received your two stunning argyrotypes today....
The print of the Orchid is to die for.....

Dear Alt Print Exchangers & Sean

Maybe we need to have a gallery (like the postcard one) where we can share these images. I personally would like to see what everyone is sending/receiving.

Phill

gr82bart
12-08-2006, 11:49 AM
Anyone sending things out any more? I'm still waiting for 3 prints.

Regards, Art (Patience grasshopper, patience....)

donbga
12-08-2006, 12:06 PM
I still owe prints to my groups but I'm working on it. I'm also still waiting prints from round 1.

magic823
12-08-2006, 12:54 PM
Anyone sending things out any more? I'm still waiting for 3 prints.

Regards, Art (Patience grasshopper, patience....)

Still waiting for two myself (probably two of the same ones you are).

Steve

CarlRadford
12-08-2006, 01:06 PM
has posted apologies on Alt Ex 4 in the last couple of days and assume it should be for this round?!

Have you emailed/pm'd those that have not exchanged? I will not allow people into future groups if they have not yet fulfilled an earlier commitment!

Carl

magic823
12-08-2006, 02:42 PM
has posted apologies on Alt Ex 4 in the last couple of days and assume it should be for this round?!

Have you emailed/pm'd those that have not exchanged? I will not allow people into future groups if they have not yet fulfilled an earlier commitment!

Carl

We shouldn't have to. Its a matter of courtesy that they should be PM'ing us.

Steve

gr82bart
12-08-2006, 05:38 PM
has posted apologies on Alt Ex 4 in the last couple of days and assume it should be for this round?! David is an example of someone who is responsible and accountable. He is not a deadbeat. It's those that don't say anything - I mean at all to anyone, even the organizers, but continue to post and be active for months or years afterwards, without acknowledging their default, that are galling.

Have you emailed/pm'd those that have not exchanged? I will not allow people into future groups if they have not yet fulfilled an earlier commitment!What Steve said.

Regards, Art.

CarlRadford
12-09-2006, 06:06 AM
Would everyone who has not recieved a print from a fellow exchanger please pm me and I will contact them re an update /fulfilling their commitment to you and the group as a whole. As I said, I will not enter anyone into a future exchange that has not fulfilled an earlier commitment!

Carl

CarlRadford
12-11-2006, 03:00 PM
anyone else before I pm those concerned?

Cheers, Carl

Would everyone who has not recieved a print from a fellow exchanger please pm me and I will contact them re an update /fulfilling their commitment to you and the group as a whole. As I said, I will not enter anyone into a future exchange that has not fulfilled an earlier commitment!

Carl

CarlRadford
12-14-2006, 04:31 PM
Hi Folks

Just to advise I have pm'd three folk that have been brought to my attention that have yet to fulfill their commitment to this exchange and asked them to pm the individuals in their group or post an update here. Another three have already pm'd and indicated that they will fulfill the commitment they have made.

All the best, Carl

toddstew
12-14-2006, 06:22 PM
I am in David's group and am also late getting my prints out. I pm'd Mark to let him know they will go out soon, but I would also like to publicly apologize for being a deadbeat this round. My prints will go out in the very near future. I promise!
Todd

Hi Folks

Just to advise I have pm'd three folk that have been brought to my attention that have yet to fulfill their commitment to this exchange and asked them to pm the individuals in their group or post an update here. Another three have already pm'd and indicated that they will fulfill the commitment they have made.

All the best, Carl

philldresser
12-14-2006, 07:47 PM
I am in David's group and am also late getting my prints out. I pm'd Mark to let him know they will go out soon, but I would also like to publicly apologize for being a deadbeat this round. My prints will go out in the very near future. I promise!
Todd
Don't worry everyone in Todds group! They are worth waiting for!

Phill

CarlRadford
12-19-2006, 03:14 PM
Hi Folks

Just to say I have not heard from Eric Jones nor Christian Nze. Christian sent me two wonderful prints in the last exchange one of which is hanging on the wall beside me - I do no know Eric. Can I ask if anyone has indicvidual contact with them that you offer a gentle nudge!?

All the best, Carl