PDA

View Full Version : Traveling Portfolio--Round 3

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

David A. Goldfarb
11-03-2006, 02:37 PM
lol, I'm sure HE will be in contact

Ahh, you were talking about Nicole. I thought Chris Glanton was male, but when you said "she" I was confused.

Nige
11-07-2006, 12:33 AM
bit slow posting an update... forgot to add it then went away over the weekend. But anyway, dropped the portfolio off at Mick's. Got a sneak preview of his 'most likely' print... I reckon he hasn't really made up his mind yet though! Had a tour of his darkroom and picked his brain on a few issues! Mick was also going away on the weekend so will probably report in soon I imagine. I think he's still intending to send it to Nicole, as the banter above was more about whether he could have handed it to her in person while she was here in Melb recently. Of course, I could be wrong!

Aggie
11-07-2006, 01:29 AM
bit slow posting an update... forgot to add it then went away over the weekend. But anyway, dropped the portfolio off at Mick's. Got a sneak preview of his 'most likely' print... I reckon he hasn't really made up his mind yet though! Had a tour of his darkroom and picked his brain on a few issues! Mick was also going away on the weekend so will probably report in soon I imagine. I think he's still intending to send it to Nicole, as the banter above was more about whether he could have handed it to her in person while she was here in Melb recently. Of course, I could be wrong!

We are working out the financing for Nicole so it won't add to her already big burden. The postage will be paid for her to send it on to the next person. She needs this bit of cheer.

Mick Fagan
11-07-2006, 02:13 AM
I'm back, after a long weekend of bicycle riding and taking the odd picture or two.

I'll await confirmation from her end, that it is alright to send the portfolio to Nicole.

Although it does appear that it will be the right thing to do.

Mick.

Gay Larson
11-08-2006, 11:14 PM
where is portfolio 2 right now?

David A. Goldfarb
11-09-2006, 07:23 AM
Last I checked I think rlibersky was handing Portfolio II off to nsurit, and Clay is confirmed, so it's headed your way pretty soon. I'll check in again when Clay is ready to ship.

Joe Lipka
01-02-2007, 10:52 AM
Where do you suppose the travelling portfolio is now?

David A. Goldfarb
01-02-2007, 11:49 AM
Nicole has one portfolio, and rlibersky seems to have the other one still. I PM'd him a few days ago to see what's up with it and haven't heard back. This time of year, he may just be away from home, so I'll give it a few more days, e-mail him off APUG, and make a phone call if I don't hear back.

Nicole
01-03-2007, 12:17 AM
Yes I have the portfolio currently, nice work in there and I appreciate seeing real prints for a change! I've decided to hang onto the folio for a couple of weeks to include one of my prints afterall, since I nearly missed out altogether. Mick, thank you again for your kind generosity! I'll post here as soon as I've sent it on to Aggie, who's next in line.
Kind regards, Nicole

Nicole has one portfolio, and rlibersky seems to have the other one still. I PM'd him a few days ago to see what's up with it and haven't heard back. This time of year, he may just be away from home, so I'll give it a few more days, e-mail him off APUG, and make a phone call if I don't hear back.

David A. Goldfarb
01-03-2007, 11:21 AM
Thanks for checking in, and glad to hear that you'll be participating!

Gay Larson
01-20-2007, 04:01 PM
David, am I next in line for the portfolio??

David A. Goldfarb
01-20-2007, 05:00 PM
Gay, I'll give you a heads up when it should be on the way.

Last I checked rlibersky was getting ready to send it to nsurit, and after him clay, and then you're up.

Gay Larson
01-20-2007, 06:09 PM
Thanks, I lost track

matt miller
03-16-2007, 01:33 PM
Just wondering, where are the portfolios now?

clay
03-16-2007, 01:40 PM
I do. I got it a few days ago. Anybody know where I can find the updated addresses and to whom I should send it next???

Clay

gr82bart
03-16-2007, 01:55 PM
Anybody know where I can find the updated addresses and to whom I should send it next???Send a PM to David Goldfarb. He can help you out.

Regards, Art.

gr82bart
04-30-2007, 01:12 PM
Monthly check in. Any updates?

Thanks, Art.

David A. Goldfarb
04-30-2007, 01:21 PM
Let's see. Portfolio I should be somewhere between Nicole and Aggie (which could take a few weeks mailing time), and Portfolio II should be between Clay and Gay Larson.

Nicole and Clay, have you sent the portfolios on yet?

Gay Larson
04-30-2007, 07:11 PM
I have not received it yet. But am anxious to see it.

Nicole
04-30-2007, 11:37 PM
Portfolio has left but I doubt Aggie will have recieved it as yet. I'll check with her in a few days and let you know.

I ended up putting three prints in, since I'm soooo far away from the rest of you and really appreciate the portfolio coming so far south.