PDA

View Full Version : Traveling Portfolio--Round 3

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

David A. Goldfarb
05-01-2007, 07:18 AM
Thanks for checking in!

clay
05-01-2007, 01:53 PM
I've been sitting on this for too long. I don't have a mailing list showing me where it is supposed to go next. Can you tell me where to send it along?

THanks!
Clay

Thanks for checking in!

David A. Goldfarb
05-14-2007, 07:21 PM
Aggie's got portfolio #1. She's going to be traveling around to photo schools in Mexico for _Emulsion_, so I told her it was okay to bring the Portfolio with her. It will slow it up a bit, but I figure the more they get shown around the better.

Gay Larson
06-09-2007, 11:30 AM
I have the portfoio, what is the combination?

David A. Goldfarb
06-09-2007, 11:34 AM
PM sent.

David A. Goldfarb
08-10-2007, 03:40 PM
Okay, just checking in. Aggie should have Portfolio I. I'll check with her. Next should be ronlamarsh, who has logged in recently, so I'm assuming he's still interested. I'll send him a PM once I've contacted Aggie.

Gay do you still have Portfolio II? Next up is Robert Kennedy, but he hasn't been around for some time, so I think that makes toddstew next. Let me know when you're ready to send it on, and I'll confirm his contact info.

Gay Larson
08-10-2007, 04:54 PM
I do have it and will send it along next week.

David A. Goldfarb
09-07-2007, 11:39 PM
Okay, Aggie's sent Portfolio I on to Ron LaMarsh. Lee you're up next.

Robert Kennedy seems to be out of touch, so toddstew is up next for Portfolio II. Gay have you sent it on, or have we not confirmed with Todd yet?

mark
09-08-2007, 01:08 PM
Every time this subject comes up I am amazed at the organizational prowess of Mr. Goldfarb.

David A. Goldfarb
09-08-2007, 01:22 PM
I suppose if that were true, I'd keep it moving faster. Every time someone checks in, I'm relieved that it's made another trip without getting lost. It did disappear once for about three months or so and it took a while to track down the person who had it.

When it makes a complete revolution, I'm astonished at how well the case holds up after being shipped about 20 times through half a dozen countries each round. I think Sean needs to recruit Tenba as an advertiser.

matt miller
09-08-2007, 06:48 PM
How long does a complete round usually take?

David A. Goldfarb
09-08-2007, 07:10 PM
It seems to be taking about a year.

David A. Goldfarb
09-29-2007, 04:51 PM
Lee's sitting out this round, so Portfolio I should be on its way soon from ronlamarsh to kwmullet. After that David Vickery and Jim Chinn are up.

kwmullet
11-05-2007, 03:35 PM
Lee's sitting out this round, so Portfolio I should be on its way soon from ronlamarsh to kwmullet. After that David Vickery and Jim Chinn are up.

Do I understand correctly that David Vickery is next up after me?

If so, then David V., please send me your exact mailing address in a PM. (and E-Mail address, if you're so inclined)

Dianna and I just viewed the portfolio and found it very enjoyable. I didn't want to even open the wrapping until I had time to put my own stuff in. I hope it's worthy.

I'm firing up the mount press now to include my stuff (and maybe I'll be able to convince Dianna to do likewise) and we'll send it on its way in a day or so.

-KwM-

David A. Goldfarb
11-05-2007, 03:50 PM
Thanks for checking in, Kevin, and for following up with David V.

toddstew
11-06-2007, 07:37 PM
I have the other portfolio, and it is really nice. There is some beautiful work in here. Where is it headed now?
Todd

David A. Goldfarb
11-06-2007, 07:40 PM
Wow, we're almost there with Portfolio II. The last four in order are--

JohnZ
John McCallum
Sean
gbenaim

I'll PM JohnZ and you to get his current contact info.

kwmullet
11-09-2007, 08:11 AM

Hey all,

I haven't gotten word back about a shipping address from David Vickery. I suspect he doesn't have his ears on. His last apug activity was about a year ago. I've asked David Goldfarb for David V.'s E-Mail and postal addresses. If they're available, I'll E-Mail him and send him a postcard and see if he wants in on the portfolio.

In the meantime, since Jim Chinn is next after David V., I'd like to round up his E-mail and postal address information as well, as a contingency plan.

Jim Chinn: could you PM your E-Mail and exact postal address to me?

Thanks,

-KwM-

David A. Goldfarb
11-09-2007, 08:33 AM
If he hasn't been on APUG for a year and hasn't responded, then I'd say let's move on to Jim Chinn, and if David V. gets back in touch, we can slip him back into the order.

kwmullet
11-09-2007, 02:25 PM
David Vickery

I tried contacting David Vickery via his "send E-Mail to" link on his apug profile, but it shot back with a message that the user does not wish to be contacted via E-Mail. On the Large Format Photography list, I did find a David Vickery that, like the one on apug, seems (to me) to be living in Texas. His profile there seemed to have a working mailto link, so I sent off a message asking him to chime in on apug, but haven't seen anything yet. (I could have sworn I already posted these details, but I didn't see it in the thread, so if this ends up being mostly redundant, my apologies.)

Jim Chinn

David G. indicated that Jim Chinn was next in line, so I sent him a PM. He just replied to me that he wishes to sit this round out.

Who's next in line?

I get the impression from this post of David G.'s (http://www.apug.org/forums/forum181/28726-traveling-portfolio-round-3-a.html#post316770), that the remainder of this photographic portfolio's procession proceeds thus:

kwmullet <- It came. I saw. I contributed. I can't get rid of. ;)
David Vickery <- out of contact. Off apug for about a year.
<- I'm guessing Jim Chinn got inserted here.
John McCallum <- Are we here now?
matt miller
Bruce (Camclicker)
GradyO
Mike Troxell
Gay Larson
John Zdral
wfe
Mick Fagan

David G., is John McCallum next in line?

Just for good measure, would John McCallum and matt miller each PM me their E-Mail and exact postal addresses? I'll also request same in a PM.

Thanks,

-KwM-