Claire Senft
morpheuse
emurray
simulatordan
b1ltr1te
morkolv
pmoshay
C Rose
It's good to see a new crop of newbies this round. Get printing now.

Just a reminder that you can't particpate in this round if you haven't honoured your committment from the last round.

Regards, Art.

meltronic
07-02-2006, 11:14 AM
What about me? I signed up!

I'll send another PM. Maybe something devilish happened in the ether.

thefizz
07-06-2006, 07:44 AM
Hi Art, please include me again for this round.

Peter

George Papantoniou
07-06-2006, 08:22 AM
I sent the adress... I have a few inkjet prints to send (hahahaha ! I got you there ! Did you really believe that ?)...

I guess I wait for a PM with an adress of the person I'll have to send the print to, huh ? Did I get it right ? If not, please tell me...

And another thing, are nude pictures of Britney Spears allowed in the blind print exchange ? I have made a lot of them (as well as Shakira's) and I will be happy to share them with a fellow APUGer... ;)

Well, seriously now, I'll behave and send a nice FB print of a Greek landscape. Lanscapes are allowed, aren'they ?

brandonjscott
07-06-2006, 02:44 PM
Art,

I'd like to participate, so add me to the list. I'll send my address via PM.

Thank you,

Brandon

blackmelas
07-07-2006, 12:36 AM
Well, seriously now, I'll behave and send a nice FB print of a Greek landscape. Lanscapes are allowed, aren'they ?

Only if you include Britney AND Shakira nude in the frame :p

gr82bart
07-09-2006, 05:53 AM
Hi Folks,

ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT TO SIGN UP!

BTW Please read the FAQs before you sign up. It's important. Particpants this round so far:

Mark Fisher
Metod
t_nunn
BWKate
AeisLugh
blackmelas
BWGirl
Tom Kershaw
Marc Leest
leeturner
UKJohn
nze
BirgerA
Kobin
pandino
Peter Rockstroh
jlsmackenzie
dschneller
jd callow
vet173
colrehogan
dylder
rduraoc
Dan Fullerton
FrankB
Sjixxxy
ErinHilburn
photobum
ScottH
rorye
Anupam Basu
reellis67
Claire Senft
morpheuse
emurray
simulatordan
b1ltr1te
morkolv
pmoshay
meltronic
the fizz
George Papantoniou
brandonjscott
One person 'quit' APUG and another hasn't answered my 'please reconfirm' PM since he 'signed up' well over two months ago.

Anyway, this looks like it's going to be another great round. So many newbies. Woohoo!

Regards, Art.

magic823
07-09-2006, 10:21 AM
What the heck. Sign me up again.

Steve Allen

Robert Kerwin
07-10-2006, 10:56 AM
I'll go in for another round. My info from the previous round is still valid. Thanks!

- Robert

metod
07-12-2006, 11:21 AM
Since this will be first time I’ll be sending print of this size via mail, any suggestions what’s the best and least damaging way to mail it? I thought of rolling it in a cardboard tube I saw they sell in a dollar store. Maybe the print would be too curly once taken out?
I heard disappointing stories from friends how some postal workers slam the envelope into the mailbox even though is clearly marked “do not bend.”
Any ideas?
Thanks.

Metod

Claire Senft
07-12-2006, 11:41 AM
I have a shy friend who is very nearly sightless. May she partake of the blind print exchange without the rules being bent?

roteague
07-12-2006, 01:18 PM
I'm in.

gwatson
07-16-2006, 09:11 AM
Hi Art

I sent you a pm last week with my new address, but I don't appear on the list. In fact the list has disappeared as well now. I guess a server migration thing. I posted this message this morning, but that has gone so I'm just repeating it, just in case it doesn't get restored. I'll also pm you again.

Cheers

Geoff

gr82bart
07-16-2006, 09:48 AM
Hi Folks,

OK, server glitch slayed my last post. Here's the FINAL list of particpants. Hopefully I got everyone....
Mark Fisher
Metod
t_nunn
BWKate
AeisLugh
blackmelas
BWGirl
Tom Kershaw
Marc Leest
leeturner
UKJohn
nze
BirgerA
Kobin
pandino
Peter Rockstroh
jlsmackenzie
dschneller
jd callow
vet173
colrehogan
dylder
rduraoc
Dan Fullerton
FrankB
Sjixxxy
ErinHilburn
photobum
ScottH
rorye
Anupam Basu
reellis67
Claire Senft
morpheuse
emurray
simulatordan
b1ltr1te
morkolv
pmoshay
meltronic
the fizz
George Papantoniou
brandonjscott
gwatson
roteague
Robert Kerwin
magic823
gr82bart
Jeff Needham
This looks like it's going to be another great round. So many newbies. Woohoo! Start your printing NOW! I will be pairing people up and will be sending out PMs soon.

Plus, as promised, I'll donate $50 to APUG for your particpation. Thanks!

Regards, Art.

gr82bart
07-24-2006, 10:41 AM
Hi Folks,

My apologies. I meant to send all the PMs last weekend but APUG was down. I will attempt to do them this week as I am not traveling.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards, Art.

gr82bart
07-25-2006, 09:24 PM
I have PMed most people. I need addresses from the following particpants: ScottH and sjixxxxy. Please PM me your name and address ASAP.

Regards, Art.

Sjixxxy
07-25-2006, 11:20 PM
I have PMed most people. I need addresses from the following particpants: ScottH and sjixxxxy. Please PM me your name and address ASAP.

Regards, Art.

I sent you mine last night via PM. Did it not find its home?

UKJohn
08-03-2006, 11:24 AM
Hi,

Have received a print from Tom Kershaw, thanks Tom for an interesting image and very quickly sent out :-)

Also, mine was posted on 27th July so hopefully it has arrived at its destination across the pond safe and well.

Cheers

John