PDA

View Full Version : Blind Print Exchange - Round 5 Updates

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

morpheuse
09-08-2006, 04:02 AM
mine is printed and in the mail!

now just waiting for mine to arrive...<twiddles thumb> =)

Mark Fisher
09-09-2006, 01:20 AM
Just finished mine and it will be in the mail tomorrow.

colrehogan
09-09-2006, 07:54 AM
Will be making mine this weekend and getting it out early next week.

ErinHilburn
09-10-2006, 12:44 PM
Sent it Friday....

colrehogan
09-10-2006, 06:00 PM
Mine is printed. Finally. Will send it out early this week.

ScottH
09-11-2006, 07:20 AM
Hello All,

My print is ready and waiting for a 'stamp'. Should be in the post tonight; Friday 18th August.

Regards Daniel

Hi Dan,

Just trying to follow-up and see if you've received my print, which was mailed about the same time as you mentioned above. I've not received yours yet, either, and its getting on 3+ weeks. A bit longer than I anticipated given other pictures I've sent to the UK...

Scott

gr82bart
09-11-2006, 09:13 AM
Hi Scott,

Just trying to follow-up and see if you've received my print, which was mailed about the same time as you mentioned above.The idea behind the blind print exchange is that the exchange is 'blind' - that is - it is meant to be a surprise for the recipient.

I've not received yours yet, either, and its getting on 3+ weeks. A bit longer than I anticipated given other pictures I've sent to the UK...Your print will come from someone else. Post a message when you get it. Thanks.

Regards, Art.

photobum
09-11-2006, 09:17 AM
Received a beautifully made print from Peter Rockstroh. He shows what can be done with Tri-X out in the field. Thank you. His care in printing lets the photograph glow.

colrehogan
09-11-2006, 07:20 PM
I finally put my print in the mail today.

rduraoc
09-12-2006, 05:59 AM
My print is ready to go, I'm just being lazy to dispatch it. I promisse it will go tomorrow or the day after. Sorry for being late.

rduraoc
09-13-2006, 04:03 AM
As promised, I sent my print this morning to someone somewhere in USA.

ScottH
09-18-2006, 08:14 PM
Hi All,

Also, I sent of a print today, I hope it is well received, it is one of my favorite images of the beautiful island where I live.

Robert, I received your print while out of town last week. 2 prints actually, and they're both spectacular. I can almost hear the waves. Thank you very much.

Scott

BWKate
09-18-2006, 10:08 PM
When is the deadline? When are people supposed to post their photo by?

roteague
09-18-2006, 10:48 PM
Robert, I received your print while out of town last week. 2 prints actually, and they're both spectacular. I can almost hear the waves. Thank you very much.

Scott

No worries, I'm glad you like them. There is a lot of beauty here in the islands.

gr82bart
09-19-2006, 07:55 AM
When is the deadline? When are people supposed to post their photo by?Good question Kate. I didn't really make that clear. Let's see sign up was June 15 to July 15, printing then was July 15 to August 15, so mailing should be about August 15 to September 15.

Due date to get your prints mailed was September 15th! Give or take a few days.

No worries though, I won't start pestering people to get their prints out for a couple more weeks. :p

I am positive whoever is lucky enough to get your print won't mind the wait at the end. I've seen your prints, they are spectacular.

Regards, Art.

FrankB
09-19-2006, 09:32 AM
Sent it Friday....

And it has arrived! Thank you so much Erin, it's superb! Very much appreciated!

Art - I have yet to send mine; a series of alarums and excursions. My profuse apologies to you and my recipient. It will go before the end of September, but I can't promise more than that. :(

BWKate
09-19-2006, 02:01 PM
Art,

I have posted my print quite awhile ago and Claire Senft sent me a very kind PM and also a public one saying he received his print from me.

I haven't received a print from whomever got my name in the exchange.
That's what I was getting at. I am right in the middle of moving but my print can still go to my old address because my parents still live there.

I am just waiting for my print. I'm sure it's on it's way soon.

Kate

Dan Fullerton
09-20-2006, 10:40 AM
I have just received my print, a Pt/Pd, which I am enjoying. Thanks for the print and the information about the subject and processing/printing. Now I need to get information on proper mounting for this type image. Thank you Diane this has been a great first experience with the print exchange.

colrehogan
09-20-2006, 11:36 AM
I have just received my print, a Pt/Pd, which I am enjoying. Thanks for the print and the information about the subject and processing/printing. Now I need to get information on proper mounting for this type image. Thank you Diane this has been a great first experience with the print exchange.

Glad to hear it arrived safely, Dan. I need to get better at these deadlines. :)

BirgerA
09-21-2006, 05:12 AM
I've finally managed to send my print. It should arrive at it's destination in 5-8 days according to the post office.

Regards
Birger A.

The sooner you're behind schedule, the more time you have to catch up.