PDA

View Full Version : Blind Print Exchange - Round 5 Updates

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

dschneller
09-23-2006, 10:02 PM
My apologies to Dan Fullerton who sent me a wonderful shot of some petroglyphs in Utah. The photo arrived a number of weeks ago Dan, thank you. I finally got down to printing tonight for the first time in over two months. We had our hardwood floors redone and I am still cleaning up 80 years worth of dust and debrit in the basement. My photo will be sent out in the next few days.

Dave

Marc Leest
09-24-2006, 06:04 AM
Finally is my print ready. When dry, to the mail. A little bit late, but worth waiting I think.

M.

ErinHilburn
09-24-2006, 06:36 PM
And it has arrived! Thank you so much Erin, it's superb! Very much appreciated!

Art - I have yet to send mine; a series of alarums and excursions. My profuse apologies to you and my recipient. It will go before the end of September, but I can't promise more than that. :(

I'm so glad...the people at the post office really had me worried about sending it out of the U.S. They made me put it in that huge box and told me it would probably still get destroyed despite that, it is a relief to hear that it arrived soundly.

reellis67
09-24-2006, 07:27 PM
I've recieved my print, very cool, and mine has been printed. It should go out in the morning. Sorry about the delay, but we're doing a whole-house remodel and I'm busier than a one-legged paper hanger.

- Randy

dylder
09-25-2006, 03:39 PM
I sent my print out at noon today. It only has to travel about 200 miles. Shouldn't take the post office too long to get it there.

dw

BWGirl
09-25-2006, 07:23 PM
I've recieved my print, very cool, and mine has been printed. It should go out in the morning. Sorry about the delay, but we're doing a whole-house remodel and I'm busier than a one-legged paper hanger.

- Randy

erm... isn't that a one-armed paper hanger, Randy??? ;) :D

It seems that many of us are sending out things late. I just got mine sent off in the mail today. :( Shame on me.
The late BWGirl

reellis67
09-25-2006, 07:24 PM
Jeanette is right. I mixed methphors there. I couldn't post the one I wanted and switched to a more politicaly correct version, sort of. Thanks Jeanette!

- Randy

gr82bart
09-26-2006, 01:26 AM
It seems that many of us are sending out things late. I just got mine sent off in the mail today.Late is so much better than never!

Art.

BWGirl
09-26-2006, 10:31 AM
Late is so much better than never!

Art.

:D

Robert Kerwin
09-29-2006, 11:43 AM
Just received a wonderful print from Randall Ellis. Fantastic composition and great tonality. Thanks, it made my day!

- Robert

reellis67
09-29-2006, 11:52 AM
Just received a wonderful print from Randall Ellis. Fantastic composition and great tonality. Thanks, it made my day!

- Robert

You're very welcome, and thank you for the kind words - they made *my* day!

- Randy

gr82bart
09-30-2006, 04:42 PM
Update. The following folks haven't received a print or confirmed that they received a print:

Mark Fisher*
Metod
BWKate*
AeisLugh*
blackmelas*
BWGirl
Tom Kershaw
Marc Leest
nze*
pandino
Peter Rockstroh
jd callow
dylder
rduraoc
rorye*
Anupam Basu
morpheuse
emurray*
simulatordan*
morkolv
pmoshay
meltronic*
George Papantoniou
brandonjscott*
magic823*
Jeff NeedhamThe asterisk * indicates that the print was sent but no receipt confirmation posted in this thread. If you got your print, please post a message in this thread.

Also, if you have sent a print, please post a message in this thread too. Just don't say who the recipient is.

Still, a LOT of people, it seems haven't received a print yet, so let's get printing people!

Thanks, Art.

meltronic
09-30-2006, 08:06 PM
Received a beautiful kallitype landscape about two weeks ago from Mark Fisher. Thanks so much Mark! Apparently he learned about the process right here on APUG from Sandy King. Hats off to all those people experimenting with older processes and to those teaching us how. I'm planning on joining you in time, but right now I have too much to learn about regular silver printing.

I posted my print last Saturday (the 23rd). Hope it reaches its new Canadian home safely.

BWKate
10-01-2006, 03:08 AM
So Art, what you're saying is that if there is an asterisk beside your name it means that whomever has your name has sent the print but it has not been confirmed as delivered?
Goody, goody that means that my print is on it's way!!!!
When I receive it I will post right away.

AeisLugh
10-01-2006, 09:22 PM
I've received my print, got it a few days ago but just haven't been able to post. Thank you very much, it looks great.

My print will be out shortly, sorry so much to my recipient for the delay. Having a day job is such a pain sometimes.

FrankB
10-02-2006, 03:07 AM
Print made yesterday (a story in itself!). Needs ironing and a day or so under books, but I should be in a position to send it before the end of the week.

I really am very sorry for the delay.

Marc Leest
10-02-2006, 04:13 AM
My print is in the mail. Guess it will take a few days to arrive

M.

blackmelas
10-04-2006, 11:46 AM
Before I went on holiday I received an amazing color print from BirgerA. Thanks Birger!
James

pandino
10-04-2006, 01:10 PM
I printed mine weeks ago, packaged it and misplaced it! I found it last night under a pile of prints, so it'll go out this week.

I've got to get a better filing system. The pile is getting unmanageable.

simulatordan
10-04-2006, 08:23 PM
Hello gr82bart,

Been in Cyprus on holiday most of September and only just seen you post.

I apologise for not responding earlier. Have received and sent prints late August, so commitments fulfilled by all parties.

Regards Daniel