PDA

View Full Version : Blind Print Exchange - Round 5 Updates

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

BWKate
10-05-2006, 02:55 AM
I received not one but TWO beautiful fiber prints from BWGirl today!!

Thank you so much Jeanette. I was feeling kind of overwhelmed by life and they really cheered me up. The church door is stunning! I love it! I also like water image too! I will definitely be putting them up in a special spot. I've decided to have an entire wall devoted to apug member images that I have recieved in print exchanges and in generosity.

BWGirl
10-05-2006, 05:42 PM
You are most welcome, Kate! :D

thefizz
10-07-2006, 06:08 AM
At last..., I mounted my print last night and will head down to the post office today to mail.

Peter

gr82bart
10-08-2006, 08:18 AM
Update as of today. The following folks haven't received a print or confirmed that they received a print:
Mark Fisher*
Metod
BWGirl
Tom Kershaw*
Marc Leest
nze*
pandino
Peter Rockstroh*
jd callow
dylder
rduraoc
rorye*
Anupam Basu
morpheuse
emurray*
morkolv
pmoshay
George Papantoniou*
brandonjscott*
magic823*
Jeff NeedhamThe asterisk * indicates that the print was sent but no receipt confirmation posted in this thread. If you got your print, please post a message in this thread. If I don't get a confirmation within a couple weeks, I will assume you got your print.

Also, if you have sent a print, please post a message in this thread too. Just don't say who the recipient is.

Still a LOT of people who haven't received a print yet, so let's get printing and mailing people!

Thanks, Art.

Mark Fisher
10-08-2006, 09:36 AM
I just received a very nice photo from Marc Leest of a stream in Norway titled Big Rock. He even sacrificed one of his last sheets of Agfa paper.

I'll have to say, I really am gettting addicted to these exchanges. It gets me into the darkroom and I get interesting pictures from places I've never been. Thanks Marc!

Mark Fisher

BWKate
10-08-2006, 04:23 PM
I agree with you Mark! It is highly addictive and lots of fun. It gets me to look at what I''ve done and view my work subjectively. I plan on looking at some of my more recent images for the next exchange. Gets me in the darkroom regularily.

Marc Leest
10-09-2006, 03:55 PM
I just received a very nice photo from Marc Leest of a stream in Norway titled Big Rock. He even sacrificed one of his last sheets of Agfa paper.

I'll have to say, I really am gettting addicted to these exchanges. It gets me into the darkroom and I get interesting pictures from places I've never been. Thanks Marc!

Mark Fisher

http://www.apug.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5323&d=1153768006

Me (standing) and fellow APUGger PieterB in Norway last summer !

FrankB
10-11-2006, 06:08 AM
My print was (finally) sent yesterday.

My apologies to my recipient and to the organiser!

Tom Kershaw
10-11-2006, 07:28 PM
Received a great print today from Peter Fritzsimons of Ireland.

Many thanks,

Tom.

morpheuse
10-12-2006, 01:43 AM
i dont know which one is more testing, waiting for my prints to arrive or hoping that my print is up to standard (after reading the response of those who received them...) =P

thefizz
10-12-2006, 04:20 AM
Received a great print today from Peter Fitzsimons of Ireland.

Many thanks,

Tom.

Your welcome Tom.

Regards,
Peter

George Papantoniou
10-14-2006, 07:04 AM
I've just (yesterday) recieved a superb print from FrankB in Scotland... It's an awsome landscape picture and a fine straight print, just the way I like them...

Thank you Frank, it was worth waiting for it...

George

magic823
10-14-2006, 11:39 AM
Got mine printed last night. Now I just need to get it packed and shipped.

Steve

FrankB
10-14-2006, 01:55 PM
Thanks George. I'm just sorry I took so long getting it to you.

gr82bart
10-15-2006, 07:52 AM
Update as of today. The following folks haven't received a print or confirmed that they received a print:

Metod**
BWGirl
Marc Leest*
nze**
Peter Rockstroh**
jd callow
dylder
rduraoc
rorye**
Anupam Basu**
morpheuse
emurray**
morkolv
pmoshay
brandonjscott**
magic823**
Jeff NeedhamThe asterisk * indicates that the print was sent but no receipt confirmation posted in this thread. The double asterisk ** indicates the print was sent a long time ago and next week, if I don't hear anything from the recipient, I will assume you got the print.

If you got your print or if you have sent a print, please post a message in this thread too.

One month past the mailing due date, so let's get printing and mailing people!

Anupam Basu
10-15-2006, 05:03 PM

[snip]

Anupam Basu**

[snip]

The double asterisk ** indicates the print was sent a long time ago and next week, if I don't hear anything from the recipient, I will assume you got the print.

I have NOT yet received a print from this exchange. Will confirm as soon as I do.

-Anupam

jeffneedham
10-15-2006, 06:08 PM
I'm not really surprised that I haven't received a print. I understand that people are busy, but, the fact is, I'm impatient. If you signed up for this exchange, you should follow through on your commitment.

Now back to silence...until I receive a print...if that ever happens...:rolleyes:

reellis67
10-15-2006, 08:44 PM
Jeff,

If you got lucky on this round and got paired up with someone who bailed out, let me know and I will send you one of mine. I have a few on hand that are printed up already, and since I've been lucky in every exchange so far, I'd be happy to fill in for a drop out on this one. All I ask in exchange is that you return the favor down the line if you can.

- Randy

gr82bart
10-16-2006, 06:15 AM
Hang in there folks. It's 'only' a month after the deadline and I have found that it takes about 2-3 months of 'gentle' pushing from me to get 80-90% of the folks to comply. I know that Jeff's 'Secret Santa' will send a print. Patience Grasshopper, patience....

Seriously people - GET PRINTING!

Regards, Art. (On the other hand, after 4-6 months, you're screwed! :o )

jeffneedham
10-16-2006, 07:24 AM
Maybe you missed the part where i was talking about being impatient! I want my print now. NOW! Send it now! Just kidding. But I am impatient. :D

PS. thanks for the offer Randy.