PDA

View Full Version : Blind Print Exchange - Round 5 Updates

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

magic823
10-16-2006, 01:21 PM
Sorry I'm tarty with mine. I started a new job and they've been flying me all over the country. I got it printed Saturday, but I then had to fly out to Minneapolis. Its packaged ready to go (along with my alt photo exchanges) on Wed. when I get home.

dschneller
10-16-2006, 09:39 PM
Printed a while ago, but finally posted on Saturday.

magic823
10-18-2006, 06:40 PM
I got mine shipped today.

Steve

dylder
10-21-2006, 05:31 PM
I recieved a couple excellent prints today from dschneller. Well worth waiting for.

thanks
dw

Anupam Basu
10-23-2006, 09:34 PM
Since I was told my print had shipped a long time ago, but nothing has yet turned up at my door, shall I assume it has been 'lost in the mail'? What's the latest?

-A

Marc Leest
10-24-2006, 04:16 PM
Got mine printed last night. Now I just need to get it packed and shipped.

Steve

I got just a fantastic print from Steve: remains of the Sunbeam Dam, printed on canvas with liquid emulsion. Great print with great tonality.

Thanks, Steve !

regards, Marc

Peter Rockstroh
10-25-2006, 10:28 AM
I assume that my print was also "lost in the mail," since it was sent a long time ago, according to Artīs last list.

Peter

pandino
10-25-2006, 01:20 PM
I assume that my print was also "lost in the mail," since it was sent a long time ago, according to Artīs last list.

Peter
Peter,
The prints are not lost! I have been unable to find the right pkg to send them in (one is 11x14.) My sincere apologies for the delay. :( You will have them soon.
Chris

gr82bart
11-04-2006, 08:02 AM
Update as of today. The following folks haven't received a print or confirmed that they received a print:
Metod** (Print sent Sep 23)
BWGirl
nze** (Print sent Sep 8)
Peter Rockstroh <--I made a boo-boo last update, print not sent
jd callow
rduraoc
rorye**(Print sent Aug 8)
Anupam Basu <--I made a boo-boo last two updates, print not sent
morpheuse
emurray** (Print sent Sep 25)
morkolv
pmoshay
brandonjscott** (Print sent Aug 17)
magic823** (Print sent Aug 30)
Jeff NeedhamThe asterisk ** indicates that the print was sent but no receipt confirmation posted in this thread. OK, next update I will assume these prints were received.

If you got your print or if you have sent a print, please post a message in this thread too.

Let's get printing and mailing people! We're approaching the two months past due date. I'll be naming names soon....

rorye
11-05-2006, 12:10 PM
I recieved a wonderful fiber print from Robert Kerwin way back in mid August.It's a lovely photograph from the ruin of an Old Spanish mission in Arizona. I pm'd Robert to thank him at the time, but I forgot to post my update here. Anyway, thanks again Robert, it's a great photograph!

emurray
11-06-2006, 09:26 AM
sorry to take so long to reply. I got my beautiful, big print last month.

gwatson
11-06-2006, 02:21 PM
Art: I shipped mine on the 16 Oct. It had a long way to go, but it should have got there by now. Normally takes a week. I'll give it another week and re-ship. Can you get a confirmed address for me?

Thanks

Geoff

gr82bart
11-12-2006, 11:29 AM
Update as of today. The following folks haven't received a print or confirmed that they received a print:

BWGirl
Peter Rockstroh
jd callow **
rduraoc
Anupam Basu
morpheuse
morkolv
pmoshay
Jeff NeedhamThe asterisk ** indicates that the print was sent but no receipt confirmation posted in this thread. If you got your print or if you have sent a print, please post a message in this thread too.

I also sent a PM to the remaining senders reminding them to send a print.

Regards, Art.

morkolv
11-12-2006, 03:26 PM
Update as of today. The following folks haven't received a print or confirmed that they received a print: morkolv

Hi!

I have recived a very nice print from "Metod".

My print to "the recipient" sent mid august seems to be on extended travel, could be lost but I have not experienced lost mail or packages fro several years now. (touch wood!)

New print is in the mail.

Best regards
Morten

photobum
11-12-2006, 09:04 PM
Art, Print was sent and I got a note that it was received. PM & E-mail sent to you.

jeffneedham
11-14-2006, 10:28 AM
Another month has passed, and I have yet to receive a print from my exchange partner. Please don't even bother sending one now. If you're going to sign up for an exchange, you should follow through on your commitment.

gwatson
11-15-2006, 04:51 AM
Resent mine today.

Geoff

gr82bart
11-25-2006, 02:00 PM
Slooooowly but surely.....update as of today. The following folks haven't received a print or confirmed that they received a print:

1. BWGirl
2. Peter Rockstroh
3. jd callow **
4. rduraoc
5. Anupam Basu
6. morpheuse
7. Jeff Needham

The asterisk ** indicates that the print was sent but no receipt confirmation posted in this thread. If you got your print or if you have sent a print, please post a message in this thread too.

Next week, I'll reveal the senders, so get printing now....

Thanks, Art.

Anupam Basu
11-26-2006, 11:58 PM
Me, I'm still waiting.

-A

rduraoc
11-28-2006, 03:58 AM
I'm still waiting also. I was lucky on all the other exchanges (only missed one so far), getting some great prints. Looks like this time I crashed and burnt.