PDA

View Full Version : MN State Fair

anyte
08-21-2006, 04:42 PM
Anyone besides me planning to attend the fair?

I don't leave home much but I'm determined after 8 years to make it to the fair this year. I'm planning to be there Friday (morning through afternoon).

mgb74
08-21-2006, 07:38 PM
Anyone besides me planning to attend the fair?

I don't leave home much but I'm determined after 8 years to make it to the fair this year. I'm planning to be there Friday (morning through afternoon).

We go every 2 or 3 years and plan to go this year (though probably not Friday). I was thinking of bringing a TLR, since it's not as obtrusive, in spite of it's size, as a camera brought to eye level.

Take it slow and enjoy it.

unohuu
08-21-2006, 08:31 PM
will be going with my wife and kids this year; probably not until next week, though. we have to squeeze it in between soccer practice and orthodontic appointments.

zenrhino
08-22-2006, 11:25 AM
As fashionable as it is to hate on the Fair, I'm still going.

Seems like the perfect place to give the Rollei a workout.

mrwestphal
08-29-2006, 10:07 PM
Hey all,
I went last Saturday and it was a great and very busy day! I also brought my favorite Kodak Junior six-20 folder and got some really good pictures.
My wife and I are fairaholics!

jwalk
09-11-2006, 09:16 AM
I am new to APUG and usually take a film camera (TLR's being my favorite) but this year I did not unfortunately. The art and photography were quite good this year though. I hope some of you who went will post your pictures
maybe you will win the photo contest too!

Paul Sorensen
09-11-2006, 02:18 PM
Mmmmm cheese curds.... :p