pandino
reellis67
rst
simulatordan
Tom Kershaw
tommy5c

Nige
10-01-2006, 08:24 AM
Since it's the 1st in this part of the world, I'll be closing the list when I get home from work tonight and createing the matches. Anyone who wants to get in this round has about 15hrs to join in the fun...

Current List
Aggie
Alisa
Anupam Basu
Bastiaan
BirgerA
blackmelas
bmccarthy007
Bob F.
Buster6X6
coriana6jp
Derek Lofgreen
Don Grindstaff
gordrob
gr82bart
hal9000
JanetMc
jeffeb
jhavard
Jim Bradley
Justin Low
Kevin Caulfield
Mark Fisher
Mark_S
MenacingTourist
Mick Fagan
mikeg
Nicole
Nige
pandino
reellis67
rst
simulatordan
Tom Kershaw
tommy5c

Nige
10-03-2006, 05:56 AM
Matches going out tonight... If you don't receive at least one email (I haven't quite worked out how I'm sending the addresses out yet.. it might all come as one email, it might be seperate ones) in the next day, contact me and I'll do it manually!

Final List
Aggie
Alisa
MenacingTourist
Anupam Basu
gr82bart
Bastiaan
BirgerA
Bob F.
jeffeb
bmccarthy007
pandino
simulatordan
David A. Goldfarb
Derek Lofgreen
Don Grindstaff
coriana6jp
gordrob
Buster6X6
hal9000
blackmelas
JanetMc
Jim Bradley
jhavard
Justin Low
Kevin Caulfield
Mark Fisher
Mark_S
Mick Fagan
mikeg
Nicole
Nige
reellis67
rst
tommy5c

Nige
10-03-2006, 09:04 AM
hmmm... so much for my emailing functionality! Seems there's a timing issue and different people get the same lists.... Good thing I tested it and aimed all the email addresses at myself! Back to the drawing board!

The matching process went well, however until I email the names, you won't know who you're ematched with!

I'm going to email you the number of matches everyone has, just to test everyone's emails anyway... if you don't get the email, yell out!

Tom Kershaw
10-04-2006, 12:21 PM
hmmm... so much for my emailing functionality! Seems there's a timing issue and different people get the same lists.... Good thing I tested it and aimed all the email addresses at myself! Back to the drawing board!

The matching process went well, however until I email the names, you won't know who you're ematched with!

I'm going to email you the number of matches everyone has, just to test everyone's emails anyway... if you don't get the email, yell out!

I've just sent you a PM. I'm in on the exchange. I was away until today. Just tell me how many many I need to print.

Nige
10-04-2006, 05:28 PM
Tom, PM sent...

gr82bart
10-08-2006, 12:18 PM
Thanks Nige. All my postcards are printed and ready to go. Just need to affix postage and drop them in the mail. I hope they survive the trip!

Regards, Art.

hal9000
10-08-2006, 12:36 PM
I printed mine today, they'll be in the mail tomorrow. I hope they all make it and that people enjoy them!
Hal

Buster6X6
10-08-2006, 07:39 PM
Mine are all printed up and ready to mail after the holidays on Tuesday.

Cheers Greg:D

reellis67
10-09-2006, 08:01 AM
I sent most of mine today - I just need to print the last 10 sometime this week and get them in the mail.

- Randy

Don Grindstaff
10-11-2006, 04:04 AM
I printed and toned mine tonight, When they arrive you all will notice I forgot to burn the sky longer to compensate for bleaching and toning please forgive this mistake. Should be in the mail by friday at the latest.

,Grinder

Tom Kershaw
10-11-2006, 04:19 AM
My postcards are printed and should be in the post today or tomorrow.

hal9000
10-11-2006, 11:54 AM
It took me a while to address the cards and finally buy the stamps and send them off, but now my cards are 'in the mail' - I hope they arrive in good shape! Hal

Tom Kershaw
10-11-2006, 06:24 PM
I sent mine this lunchtime.

MenacingTourist
10-12-2006, 11:05 AM
I sent most of mine today - I just need to print the last 10 sometime this week and get them in the mail.

- Randy

I'm going to make a guess and assume the card (Bok Tower) I got in the mail just now from Florida is yours. Love it :)

Alan.

reellis67
10-12-2006, 11:08 AM
Alan,

Crap! I forgot to sign them? Yes, that's mine, and thanks for the kind words. I picked something that was an actual place rather than some of my other work for this round. They have an interesting web site if you would like to know more (www.boksanctuary.org).

- Randy

reellis67
10-12-2006, 06:04 PM
I just got a really nice card printed on some old Kodak bromide postcard stock - really neat. It held up really well in the mail and the concept was superb! Very vintage feeling.

- Randy

MenacingTourist
10-13-2006, 11:03 AM
Printed mine last night. Addressing and mailing this weekend. Sure is a fun project.

Don Grindstaff
10-13-2006, 11:45 PM
All mine where dropped in the post tonight, I hand addressed and wrote on each one which when you see my penmanship you may say next time use labels :). I have gotten Doug's and Randy's cards already and have to say I love this it gives me a reason to be excited to check the mail each day. Thanks to all of you for having such a wonderful program and letting me participate.

Special thanks to Sean for creating APUG and Nige for running the exchange.

gr82bart
10-15-2006, 07:00 AM
I got two postcards this week. One from Randy and the other from Mark_S. Very nice from both of you. Looking forward to another great round.

Hey Nige: How many cards are we suppose to get? I assume that everyone will receive a different quantity, right?

Regards, Art.