PDA

View Full Version : Postcard Exchange : Round 8 Sign Up

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

David A. Goldfarb
10-07-2008, 12:43 AM
That's right. 2007/08 wasn't an easy year for the darkroom, but I've got a great new setup in our new apartment, and I've been catching up on various projects, and if you're on my list, you're on my list. Postcard Exchange 8 is drying right now, and I've printed out Nige's last list, but if your address has changed in the past year, just send me a PM, and I'll update it, so your postcard won't go missing.

Mick Fagan
10-07-2008, 12:59 AM
David, a blast from the past.

I don't think I was on your list, but I received a PM from a non sender in round 11 and have been promised a postcard.

In case I'm on your list, my address hasn't changed.

Postcards coming from everywhere. :D

Mick.

David A. Goldfarb
10-07-2008, 01:00 AM
You are indeed on the list. Thanks for confirming.

David A. Goldfarb
10-16-2008, 07:05 AM
Postcards went out and a few people have PM'd me to ask if they owe me a postcard.

YOU DON'T OWE ME A POSTCARD.

Not that I wouldn't be happy to receive one, but I've owed you a postcard, and I'm just catching up now that the darkroom situation has improved.

reellis67
10-16-2008, 08:06 AM
I got mine the other day - thank you very much. It arrived in very good shape and made me recall how much fun it was to get a pile of postcards in the mail. I too have some catching up to do, from round 11 I believe, which I plan on doing sometime very soon, but I very much appreciate your effort to get everyone a card for this round.

- Randy

gordrob
10-16-2008, 10:14 AM
David - I got your card on Tuesday - lovely image from the beach in Hawaii. Postal service was pretty quick in getting this delivered - 4 days from the eastern US is a record.

Gord

Derek Lofgreen
10-16-2008, 12:18 PM
David, I got your postcard too. Great shot. The cool thing is I was at that exact spot last July. Wonderful place. Thanks for the card,

D.

gr82bart
11-12-2008, 05:34 AM
David, you crack me up! What a pleasant surprise. Really nice Postcard.

Regards, Art.