PDA

View Full Version : World Toy Camera Day (10/21) Print Exchange

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Bastiaan
01-24-2007, 02:49 PM
Art, it is a goat and not a sheep Ė not to spoil your serendipitous story!

Peter, I sent all my photos for Group A some time ago but didnít get any reply, except Artís above. I hope everyone received theirs Ė so anyone who hasnít yet had theirs, please let me know. I would really regret it if this terrific exchange were to end.

Bastiaan

Anupam Basu
01-25-2007, 07:35 PM
I had to do without an enlarger for a month or so, so couldn't get my prints out. The horror is finally over and I located a nice omega - so hopefully will be able to print this weekend and send it out on Monday.

Apologies for the delay.

Anupam

gr82bart
01-31-2007, 08:13 AM
OK, so I waited long enough. I made 6 prints. Even though I haven't received 4 of 6 prints, I'll be sending all of mine out in good faith (or naivete). Help me restore my faith in this exchange!

Thanks, Art.

Anupam Basu
01-31-2007, 08:16 AM
Mine went out yesterdayfor group one. Once again, sorry for the delay.

-Anupam

PhotoPete
01-31-2007, 12:46 PM
Bastiaan-
I got yours last week. I think it's one of the best I've gotten from any exchange. Thanks.

Art-
FWIW, the print I sent out does not include reflections. That was all done in-camera, pointing at the 'real world'. I can send out a link on the modification I made if anyone is interested. Just PM Me.

Peter

gr82bart
04-02-2007, 01:39 PM
Well I just received a couple fantastic prints made from an 'old Holga that now reads Olga' - a babuschka of sorts I guess! Thank you so much Troy, this was a wonderfull surprise!

Regards, Art.

doitashimashite
04-02-2007, 02:28 PM
What a nice surprise, to find 2 beautiful B&W (H)olga prints on my doormat. Thanks a lot Troy! They are really beautiful.

I have to apologize to the other people on my list for my tardiness; but a promise is a promise and I will not forget to send you my print.

Until next, kind regards from Holland!

Troy
04-02-2007, 08:30 PM
Glad you liked them. Olga says hello (with a heavy accent of course) to you all.

gr82bart
09-01-2007, 06:36 PM
Well, no one can accuse me of being a deadbeat!

I just sent out the last two prints to PhotoPete and Bastiaan! I also added an extra print that I took on World Pinhole Photography Day as a pathetic penance for being almost a year late on this exchange. My sincere apologies.

I hope you guys like these two images. They are very different taken on two very different cameras.

Regards, Art.

Fireguy2002
10-17-2009, 03:48 PM
I hope no one misses it, but according to ToyCamera.com (http://www.toycamera.com/index.php?option=com_myblog&show=October-17th-is-World-Toy-Camera-Day-2009-.html&Itemid=70) it's today.