PDA

View Full Version : Group Print Exchange #8 Groups

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

rst
11-24-2006, 03:31 AM
Group 8, I know I am late, but the prints are on their way to you. They should arrive at your door at the end of next week. Hope you enjoy them.

I already got the prints from Dennis and Diane. Great, I like them.

Regards
-- Rüdiger

mikeg
11-25-2006, 05:01 PM
Received a lovely print from ChuckP, thank you.

Mine went in the post to group 5 a few days ago. Sorry they were a bit late. I haven't sent one to david b as he doesn't seem to be responding to our pms. I presume he's dropped out of the exchange?

Things are a bit quiet in this thread -- are prints being exchanged or has everyone left? ;)

Cheers

Mike

jtsatterlee
11-25-2006, 05:08 PM
Just received a print today from Jtsatterlee. All I can think of is " HOLY CRAP ". My print, in no way, is a fair exchange. This exquisite piece of art both jumps out at you and sucks you in at the same time. The toning alone took it over 100%.
Thanks very much,
John Berry

Wow, thanks for completely unexpected compliment.

I received your print right before the holiday and to say the exchange was unbalanced is unfair to both of our work.

Thanks for participating.

leeturner
11-26-2006, 01:12 PM
Group 7, received a great print from James. One of the benefits of the group exchange is receiving prints of subject matter that one doesn't have access to.

Slightly late getting the prints out as I started a new job this month and have gone from a leisurely 8 hour day to a commute filled 12 hours:(
Will have them ready in the next day or two to beat the Christmas post.

colrehogan
11-29-2006, 09:13 PM
I received two lovely prints from Rüdiger today. Thanks!

Diane

Group 8, I know I am late, but the prints are on their way to you. They should arrive at your door at the end of next week. Hope you enjoy them.

I already got the prints from Dennis and Diane. Great, I like them.

Regards
-- Rüdiger

rst
11-30-2006, 09:47 AM
I received two lovely prints from Rüdiger today.Thanks Diane,

I would not have assumed that they make their way to the US so fast. Hope that they are not damaged.

Regards
-- Rüdiger

colrehogan
11-30-2006, 10:55 AM
They were just fine. No damage whatsoever.

Diane

Thanks Diane,

I would not have assumed that they make their way to the US so fast. Hope that they are not damaged.

Regards
-- Rüdiger

dylder
11-30-2006, 12:45 PM
I received prints from Rüdiger yesterday too. Very nice.

Thanks!

dw

gwatson
11-30-2006, 01:24 PM
Hi folks

Finally got the prints in the mail today. Sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience.

Geoff

BirgerA
12-01-2006, 03:21 AM
I'm just gone give my daughter some lunch, and then we'll head down to the post office to send off the prints for group #3. Again, my apologies for being late.

regards

Birger A.

Derek Lofgreen
12-01-2006, 09:45 AM
Mine will go out this weekend. Sorry for the lag.

D.

bnjlosh
12-04-2006, 03:16 PM
sent my photos to mikeg and chuckp...sorry for the slackness...I did receive wonderful prints from them!!! thank-you!!!

brad

m. dowdall
12-05-2006, 08:04 PM
Hi folks

Finally got the prints in the mail today. Sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience.

Geoff

Hi Geoff

Your prints arrived today, all I can say is WOW it was well worth the wait.

Thank you

Michael

Anupam Basu
12-08-2006, 07:58 PM
My prints finally went out today. Apologies for the delay.

I have received a gorgeous print from Nancy Gutrich thus far.

-Anupam

Glenn Mathison
12-14-2006, 03:58 AM
Group 7 - Still not complete. Fighting for my job at the moment - global corp. re-org. A thousand apologies for the delay. I will try for a nice Christmas gift for you, timing wise. I will do my best to print this weekend.

I have the two exquisite prints from Greece, safe and sound. Superb!

Kind Regards
Glenn

BirgerA
12-27-2006, 05:24 AM
I received Ben Reeds print just before Christmas, so now I have received all the prints in group 3. Mark, Ben and Bastiaan, I will send you a PM with more praise later.

Regards

Birger A.

Nancy Gutrich
01-04-2007, 03:30 AM
Gary Smith and Derek Lofgreen...oops you missed the Nov 15TH deadline. Are you still in??
Anupam, thanks for the print.
Nancy

Glenn Mathison
01-09-2007, 10:50 PM
Group 7, done and posted today. In middle of moving my house, family and life 1000 KM north. Arggh.

Sorry for the delay, I hope you like them.

Kind Rgards
Glenn

George Papantoniou
01-17-2007, 07:09 AM
Just recieved two wonderful prints from Australia...

Thank you Glenn, it was worth waiting. The dark one (church interior) is my favourite.

vet173
01-17-2007, 04:21 PM
I recieved a print from Todd Stewart.