PDA

View Full Version : Subscription Paid ($36) no subscriber access

trhull
10-10-2006, 07:33 AM
Last week I paid what I thought was 3 years subscription, via credit card, with a favorable response from the site. Still no access as a subscriber. I emailed the administrator, but no response as yet. I am aware the site is undergoing change, but wonder when access starts after subscribing?

reellis67
10-10-2006, 07:48 AM
I had a similar problem, and once I used the 'contact us' link at the bottom of the page, Sean fixed it right away for me. I would check there first since this thread may not get noticed right away. Every dealing I've had with the APUG staff has been favorable...

- Randy

Konical
10-10-2006, 10:11 AM
Good Morning,

I had a similar problem some months back. A quick PM to Sean and the problem was solved.

Konical

trhull
10-10-2006, 10:36 AM
PMs aren't getting answered. I/ll give it a few more days and try again.

Dave Parker
10-10-2006, 10:47 AM
The quickest way is to use the contact us link on the bottom of this page, I always get a responce in a couple of hours when using the contact us link, but have had PM's not answered for days.

Dave

David A. Goldfarb
10-10-2006, 12:37 PM
The above suggestions are correct--e-mail Sean via the "Contact Us" link, and he should take care of it fairly soon (bearing in mind the time difference with regard to New Zealand).

rusty_tripod
07-10-2007, 10:06 AM
Paid subscription for 6 months using PayPal this weekend. So far no activation.

Rusty Tripod (Alton Strickland... altonst@yahoo.com

David A. Goldfarb
07-10-2007, 10:56 AM
Use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page, and Sean should take care of it as soon as he checks in.