simulatordan
Bob F.
jeffeb
wiseowl
JON@jb-ci
Jack Lusted
Stan160
David H Bebbington

have expressed interest and sent me their address. As per the original post, if you are joining in, you must express interest here AND PM me with your home address by the 12th november.

Dave Miller
11-02-2006, 02:46 PM
I'm regrettably going to have to miss out this round as the darkroom is out of commission, but I hope to be back for round 4.

Nice write up on your Analyser Pro in Silvershotz, but I guess you knew that already. Anyway get your darkroom sorted ASAP, I hope the house move went well?

RH Designs
11-03-2006, 02:54 AM
Nice write up on your Analyser Pro in Silvershotz, but I guess you knew that already. Anyway get your darkroom sorted ASAP, I hope the house move went well?

Yes, I was pleased with the review :). As for the move, well, I'm not sure I'd buy a house "in need of some modernisation" again, but we're getting there. Move date is 27th November, but there's no kitchen sink yet ... One of the builders asked me why was I embarking on a project like this at my time of life. I think he had a point, but I'm also hopeful it will have been worth it if it ever gets finished. Anyway, the darkroom remains at Greystones for the present but it's full of stuff and I can't get near the wet bench. New year, new prints, with luck!

Ian Leake
11-03-2006, 03:07 AM
Now that I've got my darkroom again, I'd like to sign up too.

FrankB
11-03-2006, 04:36 AM
One of the builders asked me why was I embarking on a project like this at my time of life. I think he had a point

If you'll excuse my forthrightness, bollocks!

Tell the cheeky bugger you're in your prime!

;)

marktweedie
11-03-2006, 06:29 AM
Leon, please add me to the list.

Leon
11-03-2006, 07:34 AM
Leon
Dave Miller
zinzin
Ailsa
leeturner
FrankB
simulatordan
Bob F.
jeffeb
wiseowl
JON@jb-ci
Jack Lusted
Stan160
David H Bebbington
Ian Leake
marktweedie

have expressed interest and sent me their address. As per the original post, if you are joining in, you must express interest here AND PM me with your home address by the 12th november.

Dave Miller
11-04-2006, 02:00 AM
Yes, I was pleased with the review :). As for the move, well, I'm not sure I'd buy a house "in need of some modernisation" again, but we're getting there. Move date is 27th November, but there's no kitchen sink yet ... One of the builders asked me why was I embarking on a project like this at my time of life. I think he had a point, but I'm also hopeful it will have been worth it if it ever gets finished. Anyway, the darkroom remains at Greystones for the present but it's full of stuff and I can't get near the wet bench. New year, new prints, with luck!

Richard, I really do think the darkroom should take priority over the kitchen sink.:) Good luck with the builders:(.

CarlRadford
11-04-2006, 04:01 AM
Me too Leon - not sure how I missed the first two :)

Leon
11-04-2006, 06:28 AM
Leon
Dave Miller
zinzin
Ailsa
leeturner
FrankB
simulatordan
Bob F.
jeffeb
wiseowl
JON@jb-ci
Jack Lusted
Stan160
David H Bebbington
Ian Leake
marktweedie
CarlRadford

RH Designs
11-04-2006, 02:29 PM
Tell the cheeky bugger you're in your prime!

;)

Ha! Well to be fair to the guy, what he actually said was "why are you taking on something like this at our time of life?" - had he been a nipper I would have thumped him ;). The end is in sight, but I think it will probably be next year before the darkroom moves; however, I will be able to keep it at the present address in the meantime, but until I can move all the junk to the new place it's not easily useable.

Dave Miller
11-08-2006, 01:54 PM
A bump for this thread. The deadline is only a week away.

Leon
11-12-2006, 10:56 AM
ok - I have drawn the names order and am about to send you all a private message with the addresses of where to send your print. Remember, this is more of a round than an exchange - you send on to one person and receive from another.

Apologies if you have a name that you have already sent prints to.

Please contact me if you have any difficulties in sending out your print.

Cheers!

Leon

Leon
11-12-2006, 11:26 AM
Just one more thing - can we say 4 weeks to get them sent out and then I'll start up round 4?

FrankB
11-12-2006, 12:05 PM
Just one more thing - can we say 4 weeks to get them sent out and then I'll start up round 4?

I'm okay with that.

(Has someone been double-dosing their efficiency pills?! :) )

Leon
11-12-2006, 12:29 PM
(Has someone been double-dosing their efficiency pills?! :) )

Just spent a week on a personal development and time management course - how could you tell??? ;)

I've asked Sean to give us a sub-forum in the Member Organised Functions forum, so you''ll find the round 4 thread there along with the other exchange groups if Sean allows this to happen.

One more thing, can everyone please PM me when they've received a print (as opposed to sent)? Just so I can keep tabs on how it's going. And finally, Apologies again if you've been given someone for whom you've already sent to in the previous rounds. I'll try to make sure this doesnt happen concurrently in the next round.

cheers!

Tom Kershaw
11-12-2006, 12:44 PM
Sorry I couldn't join in with round 3, delayed house move etc. Hopefully I'll be able to participate in either Round 4 or 5.

Dave Miller
11-12-2006, 01:46 PM
May I suggest that if we each post a note here when we have sent our print (but not to whom) it will help to keep the thread current.

Leon
11-12-2006, 04:01 PM
May I suggest that if we each post a note here when we have sent our print (but not to whom) it will help to keep the thread current.

good idea dave.

marktweedie
11-14-2006, 06:46 AM
My print has just gone in the post. Looking forward to receiving one soon....