PDA

View Full Version : UK Print Exchange Round Three

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Dave Miller
11-14-2006, 01:57 PM
Dam, he beat me.:( Mine is in an envolope awaiting a stamp.:mad: I intend posting Saturday when I can get to the post office.:)

Dave Miller
11-18-2006, 10:47 AM
And get to the post office I did, this morning. Print's away.

CarlRadford
11-20-2006, 03:00 PM
My print will be on its way in the morning!

Leon
11-20-2006, 04:00 PM
mine too

simulatordan
11-21-2006, 01:10 PM
Hello All,

Dave's print came through my door early this morning. Great print, as you would expect even if as he said it was a well used position. A high standard to aim for. Thanks

Regards Daniel

Brian Jeffery
11-22-2006, 07:35 AM
Hi everyone,

my print was deposited with the Post Office at lunchtime today. Unfortunately as it's early closing it won't get picked up until tomorrow. :( Still, it should hopefully get to it's destination by Friday.

Brian

simulatordan
11-23-2006, 01:56 PM
Hello All,

My print is awaiting a stamp, should be on its way Friday 24th p.m. ( only one collection a day in West Cornwall - 16.45 ).

Regards Daniel

FrankB
11-24-2006, 02:31 AM
Received a beautiful print of a Swaledale waterfall from Leon yesterday. Many thanks, mate!

I'm running slightly behind (same old story, same old song...!) and will be working this weekend, so I'll have to dip into my files and 'Blue Peter' this round.

Jon Butler
11-25-2006, 03:27 AM
Hi,
Received jeffeb's print Friday. The image is a classic style London street scene and very-well seen, the print it's self is printed to high standard Thanks very much Brian.
I have been in the Uk P/Ex from the start and I'm impressed the by standards set, looking forward to the round 4.

Regards JON

Jon Butler
11-25-2006, 03:34 AM
Hi,

Sorry for the delay, I've been working away.
My round 3 print has been sent today. (Saturday)

Cheer's JON

Leon
11-25-2006, 04:32 AM
Received a beautiful print of a Swaledale waterfall from Leon yesterday. Many thanks, mate!

glad you liked it

Brian Jeffery
11-25-2006, 01:48 PM
Hi all,

I received a very handsome print off Mark Tweedie a couple of weeks back (would've have posted this earlier if I new it was the done thing :) ). The print is great, I really liked the quality. FB Multigrade definitely seems to produce superior results to the resin coated variety. I'll have to give a box a try some time. If it wasn't for the damn long wash time...

Brian

marktweedie
11-25-2006, 02:47 PM
Hi all,

I received a very handsome print off Mark Tweedie a couple of weeks back (would've have posted this earlier if I new it was the done thing :) ). The print is great, I really liked the quality. FB Multigrade definitely seems to produce superior results to the resin coated variety. I'll have to give a box a try some time. If it wasn't for the damn long wash time...

Brian

Thanks for the compliment Brian. Once you try FB there is no going back! The long wash times are a small price to pay.

Mark

Brian Jeffery
11-25-2006, 03:00 PM
Hi,
Received jeffeb's print Friday. The image is a classic style London street scene and very-well seen, the print it's self is printed to high standard Thanks very much Brian.
Regards JON

Thanks Jon, your feedback is appreciated. I'll let you know who the statue portrays when my Dad develops his roll of film which has a picture of plaque on it.

Brian

Brian Jeffery
11-25-2006, 03:04 PM
Once you try FB there is no going back!
Mark

I have some Ilfobrom Gallerie (only a few sheets) - cracking stuff, but a little bit on the expensive side. A box of FB Multigrade seems to be about the same cost as a box of portfolio, but considerably superior (IMO).

Brian

wiseowl
11-27-2006, 03:13 PM
My print is packed and ready to go. Should get it in the post tomorrow.

Cheers

Martin

Leon
11-29-2006, 12:03 PM
Just a reminder that there are only 10 days to go before round four is due to start. So far, I have only had confirmation of 5 prints being received - that leaves 11 more.

If you are having difficulties in getting your prints out in this timeframe, please let me know via pm or on this thread

Ailsa
11-30-2006, 03:18 AM
Received Jon Butler's lovely print a few days ago. Very impressed Jon - I'm sure it'll make a great series.

My own print will go out at the weekend...

zinzin
12-04-2006, 08:59 AM
Print left on Friday... bit late but I made.... uuuuf... darkroom and small babies are not easy to look after at the same time... :)

Bob F.
12-04-2006, 12:07 PM
Print left on Friday... <snip> And received in perfect condition this morning. Cheers: very atmospheric.

Mine is in the press along with a couple of its siblings (I've tried since Friday to flatten the s*dding things but my usual method is not working: no idea why)... Regardless, flat or not, I'll send it out tomorrow morning!

Cheers, Bob.