PDA

View Full Version : North East Kansas Shoot

Pages : 1 [2]

Alex Hawley
11-20-2006, 12:13 PM
I think I got some really good shots there and managed to avoid the numerous cow pies. Anthony was not so fortunate.

Ahhh, this is one of those small things to be thankful for. The trail markers were well dried rather than fresh and ripe. After all, its Thanksgiving!!:rolleyes:

ksmattfish
11-20-2006, 02:32 PM
I missed this thread, but I'd definately be interested next time.

Alex Hawley
11-20-2006, 03:54 PM
I missed this thread, but I'd definately be interested next time.
Sorry you missed it Matt. Would have loved to have you along.

jstraw
11-20-2006, 05:39 PM
I liked that spot too! A little McGuire's Scratch-X and my clear-coat will be good as new. ;)

I had a great time.

I souped my film today, thereby inaugurating the new darkroom. (the TMAX 100 looks fine, the TMAX 400 looks lousy it's time to test and leave that MDC alone).

Next time I'll bring *my* accordion.

jstraw
11-21-2006, 10:31 PM
I just put a few things from Sunday into my gallery.

Alex Hawley
11-21-2006, 11:34 PM
Those look good Michael, especially "The Sky". I'll take a good look at them tomorrow when I have a better monitor to look. Thanks for posting them.

dylder
11-25-2006, 04:09 PM
I wish I could have come out for this shoot. But I just couldn't make it out on the weekend then turn around and come back up for Thanksgiving. About 25 years ago I drove the school bus on Deep Creek Rd outside Manhattan. I hope to come out this Spring for a NE KS Shoot

We made it out to KS over Thanksgiving. Here is a photo of a grain elevator in Concordia, my wifes home town.

http://www.apug.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=20072&cat=2

dw