PDA

View Full Version : Bostick & Sullivan PdCl2 Sale $10.50 + free ferric oxalate

Dana Sullivan
12-27-2006, 07:31 PM
Bostick & Sullivan is having a special on palladium chloride for APUG members.

$10.50 per gram with a minimum of 25 grams. I will include a free 135 gram container of ferric oxalate powder as well. This special is for APUG members and is hidden from the general public on our website. You must follow the link HERE (http://www.bostick-sullivan.com/cart/product.php?productid=693&cat=235) to the hidden product.

Regular Bostick & Sullivan price for 25 g of palladium and a 100 g container of ferric oxalate would run you $345 +shipping. During this special you pay only $262.50 +shipping and receive more product. This special will run until February 14th, barring any sudden fluctuation in market prices.

If you would like Bostick & Sullivan to put the palladium and ferric oxalate in solution, please specify in the customer comments section of the order form. If you would like the palladium split into smaller quantities (share with a friend?) please specify as well.

Please note: the fella who supplies us with our palladium coins and bars is on vacation until January 4th, so I suspect the orders would ship on the 5th or 6the of January, 2007. He usually calls me before he leaves town and I stock up, but he left without saying anything this time. Sheesh.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for shopping at Bostick & Sullivan!

gwatson
01-26-2007, 12:16 PM
Just wondering if anyone wants to split 25 gm. Can't really afford the full order at the moment, and with the FO thrown in, seems too good to pass up. (And I'm at the point where the end of the dropper is no longer in the solution :-(

Drop me a pm, if so.

Cheers

Geoff

Olli J
02-13-2007, 02:57 AM
This offer was supposed to be valid until February 14th but at least for me the link seems not to work anymore as it did still some days ago. Any information?

donbga
02-13-2007, 07:39 AM
This offer was supposed to be valid until February 14th but at least for me the link seems not to work anymore as it did still some days ago. Any information?
E-mail Dana or B&S or give them a call.