PDA

View Full Version : UK Print Exchange Round Four

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

wiseowl
02-06-2007, 11:51 AM
Received my print from Leon today, lovely.

Martin

FrankB
02-07-2007, 02:47 AM
Received a stunning cyanotype from Martin (Wiseowl) a few days ago... ...and got really confused as to which exchange it was from! :D

Beautiful work, Martin! Really lovely!

Leon
02-07-2007, 03:50 AM
glad you like it Martin. Had a few issues with my easel and dust (damn the bloody dust) so apologies for that.

BTW - I'm spartacus and so is my wife.

FrankB
02-07-2007, 06:49 AM

(The cheese has finally slid off that lad's cracker. It was only a matter of time given the number of rocks he hugs...)

:D

Leon
02-07-2007, 07:56 AM
(The cheese has finally slid off that lad's cracker. It was only a matter of time given the number of rocks he hugs...)

:D
Viva le Python

FrankB
02-07-2007, 09:06 AM
Viva le Python

Well... :o I'm very happy for you but that's really too much information, old chap...! :D

----------> Leaving the room before the thread goes completely to pot!

wiseowl
02-07-2007, 03:07 PM
Received a stunning cyanotype from Martin (Wiseowl) a few days ago... ...and got really confused as to which exchange it was from! :D

Beautiful work, Martin! Really lovely!

Glad you liked the print, and thank you for your kind words.

Cheers

Martin

wiseowl
02-07-2007, 03:10 PM
glad you like it Martin. Had a few issues with my easel and dust (damn the bloody dust) so apologies for that.

No need to apolgise, the print has lovely tonality and will prove inspirational to my printing work.

Cheers

Martin

FrankB
02-11-2007, 11:39 AM
Sorry to report this, but I'm having problems.

I'd earmarked this weekend for a major printing session. Then the power went out before I arrived home from work on Friday evening. It stayed out until the early hours, came on briefly and then went off again on Saturday afternoon without warning, again until the early hours. It's back on now but only because there's a generator truck from United Futilities sitting on the corner of my street.

My weekend is shot to blazes and I'm way behind on just about everything. I'm really sorry to the organisers and my recipient and I realise this is a recurring theme with me, but I'm afraid I'm going to be late with this one.

:(

Dave Miller
02-11-2007, 12:47 PM
Donít get yourself into a lather Frank, these happen, itís not supposed to be a pressure event.;) Just an idea, but why not do two prints when the powers next on; then you will be ahead for the next round.:D

FrankB
02-11-2007, 12:51 PM
Cheers Dave.

I normally have a few archived and ready to send in case of problems, but ATM I don't really have anything of sufficiently high quality. I'm tempted to go shoot one of "Generator Truck by Streetlight" but it's not a terribly photogenic subject...! :rolleyes:

I'll try and fit in a session through the week, but realistically it's more likely to be next weekend before I get something out and away. :(

Jack Lusted
02-12-2007, 05:40 AM
Print sent

Brian Jeffery
02-12-2007, 10:54 AM
My print sent out lunch time today

Brian

zinzin
02-13-2007, 04:41 AM
Just Got Back fom extended stay in Spain, Received Zinzin rpint this morning
thankyou very much, I like the darkside as well Zinzin it adds to the print.

Thanks
Dustym
Print away today

You're very welcome. Very glad you liked the print, been away for a couple of weeks so just seen your message.
cheers
Salvo

simulatordan
02-13-2007, 08:04 AM
Hello All,

My print is on its way as of 13:00 13th February 2007

Regards Daniel

zinzin
02-14-2007, 08:43 AM
My print sent out lunch time today

Brian

... and got it yesterday, many thanks for the nice print and the informative notes. Quite interesting it is a photo taken in Budapest, a destination I was planning to go for a photographic weekend in March... decided to go to Berlin eventually.
Many thanks
Salvo

Stan160
02-14-2007, 09:15 AM
Hello All,

My print is on its way as of 13:00 13th February 2007

Regards Daniel

It arrived today. Thank you very much Daniel!

Ian

Leon
02-16-2007, 04:40 AM
Just a note to say we are well past the 4 week provisional end date for round four and we still have 9 prints outstanding.

If your print has been sent but you have not received any acknowledgement - please let me know.

Having not received prints in exchanges before, I know how frustrating it is to deliberate over sending out prints and get nothing in return - so lets get our fingers out ;)

If you're having difficulties in honouring your part of this exchange, please let me know (PM would be fine) - those who have doen so already - please ignore this message

cheers

CarlRadford
02-16-2007, 10:41 AM
Print sent

Real nice print from Jack arrived today, very pleased indeed!

All the best, Carl

FrankB
02-17-2007, 11:40 AM
Print made, currently drying. Will try and get it in the post on Monday.

Apologies again for the delay.