PDA

View Full Version : West Laurel Hill Cemetery This Saturday

Shinnya
01-29-2007, 08:41 AM
Hi,

If weather is OK, we are going to West Laurel Hill Cemetery to take pictures on this Saturday. The cemetery is located 15-20 min drive from Philadelphia, and it is very big place.

I have been going back there often since I am working on a series (http://www.apug.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=20558&ppuser=1554) of this cemetery. It is very nice place to take pictures especially in the winter.

Anyone is welcome to join us if it interests you. We will get there around 1 pm. Let me know if you want to join this excursion.

Warmly,
Tsuyoshi

HowardDvorin
01-29-2007, 08:46 AM
Hello Tsuyoshi,

I would be interested in joining you on Saturday, weather permitting. I may be wrong, but I think the cemetary has limited hours on Saturdays Is there any way we can check this information out?

Howard Dvorin

wfe
01-29-2007, 08:54 AM
Tsuyoshi,
I would love to join the fun but will be out of town this weekend.

Cheers,
Bill

Shinnya
01-29-2007, 09:08 AM
Howard,

I usually go on Saturdays, and they are open until 5 pm or so. Though I did get stuck once there...

Bill,

We can go another time. I am trying to go back as many as I can this winter.

By the way there is Laurel Hill Cemetery and West Laurel Hill Cemetery. We are going to one on West side of I-76 and the river.

We usually stop by Chillies on the corner for a drink and a good conversation after shooting!

Warmly,
Tsuyoshi

Christopher Walrath
02-09-2007, 05:02 PM
Working this Saturday. But please keep us updated on other happenings. I'm itching to trip a shutter. Ooops. I did it again.

Shinnya
02-11-2007, 08:09 PM
Sure,

I will let you know.

We were there for about two hours. It was cold, but made some good images. I would like to go back again soon.

Warmly,
Tsuyoshi

Working this Saturday. But please keep us updated on other happenings. I'm itching to trip a shutter. Ooops. I did it again.