PDA

View Full Version : World Pinhole Photo Day Print Exchange - FAQs and Sign Up Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

bsignorelli
06-05-2007, 06:06 PM
I recieved a nice print from Bastiaan yesterday.

George Papantoniou
06-06-2007, 05:46 AM
Hi Andrew, thanks for the nice words... mine was not cropped at all, apart for the cropping done by the neg carrier of the beseler... I had to dodge and burn in a lot, though... one side of the neg was slightly fogged. Art coudn't have cropped a Polaroid, could he ?

Kobin
06-06-2007, 04:23 PM
No cropping except for the fixed border on the print easel. I use the easel because it's easier for me to register and secure negative and paper than trying to place them under a sheet of glass. I don't have a print frame.

There are ghost images of two other cars in the print, on the right and left sides. This is a town a few miles down the road. My town can't afford a square. :)

K.

gr82bart
06-07-2007, 09:17 PM
Art coudn't have cropped a Polaroid, could he ?Technically, I could have, but honestly I would have butchered it. :o

Regards, Art.

George Papantoniou
06-08-2007, 03:37 AM
Technically, I could have, but honestly I would have butchered it. :o

Regards, Art.

Indeed, technically you could have used a pair of scissors to crop it ... :confused:

George Papantoniou
06-14-2007, 08:34 AM
Just got a great print on Ilford paper split toned with selenium and sepia by Andrew. Thank you Andrew, it seems that you have a nice time in your darkroom...

I still got no PM from the last member of the group, seems that he/she has given up the idea of participating...

gr82bart
06-14-2007, 02:31 PM
26 people and not a lot of posts about sending or receiving prints. Have people been exchanging/getting prints or not?

Regards, Art.

Vaughn
06-14-2007, 03:16 PM
My attempt failed. How does one screw up a pinhole? Let me count the ways....

I will be sending a substitute image to my group.

Sorry...

Vaughn

DWThomas
06-14-2007, 03:42 PM
I have received one of the expected three (and a fine one it was), and sent two of the three from me, the third being handicapped by lack of an address. But as I recall, the target completion date was 30 June, so I tell myself to be patient. :)

DaveT

Doyle Thomas
06-14-2007, 09:44 PM
I have received one of the expected three (and a fine one it was), and sent two of the three from me, the third being handicapped by lack of an address. But as I recall, the target completion date was 30 June, so I tell myself to be patient.

Doyle

George Papantoniou
06-15-2007, 03:32 AM
Mr Thomas would it be possible that you suffer of a multi-personality mental disease ?

And you, mr Thomas, would it be possible that you suffer of a multi-personality mental disease, too ?

DWThomas
06-15-2007, 09:35 AM
As I've often said to myself ....

uh -- nevermind .... :D

DaveT

Doyle Thomas
06-15-2007, 09:42 AM
:) :p

Rlibersky
06-15-2007, 04:30 PM
Stever thanks for th eseries of prints. Wasn't expecting color. Tony was the print made from a paper negative? Or did you find so me film that size. I like the feel of it.

Thanks
Randy

Rich Ullsmith
06-15-2007, 05:09 PM
Does this mean I'm getting prints today? Yee-haa! Got Stever's, thanks for the color. Everybody should have theirs from me except maybe Tony, I don't know how long it takes to get to Wales.

crispinuk
06-16-2007, 06:11 AM
I collected a very nicely presented print from bsignorelli from the Post Office this morning, thanks Bryan.

I have printed my effort now and should be able to get them posted out next week to the three addresses I have.

Crispin

Tony Egan
06-16-2007, 11:26 PM
Does this mean I'm getting prints today? Yee-haa! Got Stever's, thanks for the color. Everybody should have theirs from me except maybe Tony, I don't know how long it takes to get to Wales.

Rich,
Got your prints last week and also sent a PM. My wife's family is from South Wales by I am in NEW South Wales, an Eastern state in Australia!
I have just finished bubble-wrapping my prints and they will be in the mail to you all tomorrow just in time I hope to beat the deadline.

Also, thanks to Steve for his four colour prints.

Tony

Kobin
06-17-2007, 06:10 PM
Received keeds' wonderful combine print.

Thanks.

K.

crispinuk
06-18-2007, 03:44 PM
bdilgard's print arrived today. Someone playing a guitar isn't the sort of subject one would normally try to photograph with a pinhole but Bob has done an excellent job.

Crispin

bsignorelli
06-28-2007, 11:53 PM
Crispinuk's prints arrived safely today ... that's a neat camera you used, thanks (everyone) for the nice work.

For our group, that should be it I think... we never did hear from the 5th person even though we PM'd him a few times.

Bryan