PDA

View Full Version : World Pinhole Photo Day Print Exchange - FAQs and Sign Up Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

bsignorelli
07-30-2007, 05:22 PM
For Group 2 this is how we stand I think...

Bastiaan - I received from him, Sent to him
bdilgard - I received from him, Sent to him
crispinuk - I received from him, Sent to him
bsignorelli - Me
bshimmin - NO WORD FROM HIM

noblebeast
08-04-2007, 12:20 AM
Very disappointing! I dutifully sent my prints to the others. Out of the three other members of my group only one has sent a print (actually two prints! Thanks again Pete). No contact by the other members other than sending their addresses. Similar to my experiences with the WTCD Print Exchange. I don't think I'll be doing any more of these print exchanges.

Joe

gr82bart
08-04-2007, 11:57 AM
Hi Folks,

I'm really sorry this exchange isn't living up to the reputation of the other exchanges. On ToyCamera.com there is also an acute problem with their exchange too. So much so, they are looking for exchange angels - folks who are willing to send extra prints to those that got shafted. I think there's a similar problem at the f295 print exchange too. Seems like Toy Camera / Pinhole enthusiast are getting a bad rep and it's no wonder if this behaviour continues.

Those that have not received a print, can you send me a PM and I will send reminder PMs? Thanks.

Regards, Art.

Pete H
08-05-2007, 01:36 AM
Yes, I'm disappointed. I received noblebeast's print - very atmospheric and beautifully printed - thanks Joe - and that's it. :(
Compare that with the postcard exchange, which is working really well.

Pete

George Papantoniou
08-05-2007, 01:35 PM
I still have a few prints from that day's shooting ready. If someone wants, I'm willing to send a couple to him/her. You can PM me (do it soon, I'm leaving on holiday in a few days).

Kobin
08-05-2007, 09:35 PM
I've got a couple I can send someone.

K.

Pete H
10-22-2007, 04:24 AM
A beautiful platinum/palladium contact print has just arrived from Bill Barber (nsurit). Thanks Bill!

noblebeast
11-06-2007, 11:21 AM
I just received my print from Bill (nsurit). Beautiful! Worth the wait, thanks Bill!

Joe

Pete H
02-25-2008, 03:46 AM
I have just received two beautiful prints from Ray Heath. The composition of Maitland Town Hall is particularly satisfying with the inscription leading in to the distorted perspective.

Thanks Ray!

noblebeast
02-29-2008, 04:59 PM
I have just received two beautiful prints from Ray Heath. The composition of Maitland Town Hall is particularly satisfying with the inscription leading in to the distorted perspective.

Thanks Ray!

Me Too! Thanks Ray!

Joe