PDA

View Full Version : Blind Print Exchange Round 6 Status and Updates

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

ScottH
03-09-2007, 06:48 PM
Received my print from Pete H yesterday, and finally got mine in the mail (it's been done for 2+ weeks). I really like the print Pete. Nice leading lines, and lots of places for the eye to wander. Well printed too, I especially like the KRST split tone. Do that myself quite a bit. Thank you.

light leak
03-12-2007, 02:01 PM
Received a wonderful print from Matti. Those deep, rich tones give this spot a sense of mystery. The subtle sprinkling of "glow" makes it very inviting. Quite beautiful Matti. Thank you.

Jonathan

DrPablo
03-12-2007, 02:35 PM
I mailed mine about 3 weeks ago, haven't heard if it actually arrived. Haven't received one yet either.

matti
03-12-2007, 05:00 PM
That was fast shipping. Thanks you for the kind comments. I am glad you liked it!

/matti

Received a wonderful print from Matti. Those deep, rich tones give this spot a sense of mystery. The subtle sprinkling of "glow" makes it very inviting. Quite beautiful Matti. Thank you.

Jonathan

CPorter
03-14-2007, 07:05 PM
I received a print from Ian Harding today all the way from the south of England on the Isle of Portland. Very nice composition Ian. My eye wants to follow the coastline all the way to its end. It looks like sun may have been coming in and out on you quite a bit that day.

Thanks very much for sending it.

Chuck

Rlibersky
03-14-2007, 07:33 PM
I mailed mine about 3 weeks ago, haven't heard if it actually arrived. Haven't received one yet either.

I haven't received one yet if you were sending it to me.

Stan160
03-15-2007, 07:31 AM
I received a print from Ian Harding today all the way from the south of England on the Isle of Portland. Very nice composition Ian. My eye wants to follow the coastline all the way to its end. It looks like sun may have been coming in and out on you quite a bit that day.

Thanks very much for sending it.

Chuck

Glad you liked it Chuck. It was a fantastic day for photography, although the wind made it hard to stand still long enough to take a picture!

Ian

gr82bart
03-15-2007, 08:59 AM
Wow! Lots of activity here folks which is good. Just a friednly reminder the deadline is looming large to get your prints out by the end of the month. D'oh! That means me too ....

Regards, Art.

DrPablo
03-15-2007, 04:48 PM
I haven't received one yet if you were sending it to me.

You weren't my recipient.

winger
03-15-2007, 06:40 PM
I received a great print last Friday (framed even!) from jamieharter just in time for my birthday.
I mailed mine out yesterday.

BWKate
03-16-2007, 09:36 PM
I mailed my yesterday! Hope it gets there quick.

timeUnit
03-19-2007, 08:43 AM
Will there be more blind print exchanges before summer? I'd like to participate!

gr82bart
03-19-2007, 09:41 AM
Will there be more blind print exchanges before summer? I'd like to participate!I don't know about "before the summer", but there will be more, so keep looking in the area for news. We'd love to have you on board the next round. Also, don't miss out on the Group and Postacrd exchanges too.

Regards, Art.

argus
03-19-2007, 09:45 AM
I finished my print this weekend and it will be shipped during this week.

Greetings,
G

jstraw
03-19-2007, 09:51 AM
I finished my print this weekend and it will be shipped during this week.

Greetings,
G

ditto

matti
03-19-2007, 04:42 PM
Recieved a beautiful print from ScottH today of a chapel beside a pond. The details of the dark reflections in the pond has an impressive depth. A great picture printed and toned beautifully. There is something special about dark shadows on matte papers. Thank you!

/matti

jlsmackenzie
03-19-2007, 08:22 PM
I received my beautiful print today from BWKATE. Thank You so much. I loved getting a pictice of something different. I have mountains out my back door, so it is very nice to receive an image of another kind.

Thanks Again!!

BWKate
03-20-2007, 03:42 AM
Jera,

Glad you liked it! As I have no mountain photos I'm glad something different was enjoyed!

Dan Fullerton
03-20-2007, 12:55 PM
Hello, I recently received an interesting print from the Netherlands, having a great time in attempting to determine the subject. I am saving the guesses of friends who have seen it, we are trying now to select a prize for the closest / correct answer.

I mailed out my photo today, hopefully won't take long to arrive. This is the most enjoyable photo exchange I have been involved with, many thanks to the organizer(s) and participants. Already looking forward to the next round. Dan

morpheuse
03-22-2007, 12:51 AM
my print is in the mail today, while i got mine last week. =) thank you.