PDA

View Full Version : Blind Print Exchange Round 6 Status and Updates

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

reellis67
03-22-2007, 08:57 AM
I received a really nice lith print the other day and have just now had time to post that I got it. I'll be printing my prints this evening and they should go out no later that Saturday.

- Randy

Gay Larson
03-22-2007, 08:55 PM
I received a beautiful print today from Dan Fullerton. Thank you so much Dan. I hope to have my print done this weekend and in the mail next week. I hope it will be received with as much delight as Dan's print was.

argus
03-24-2007, 05:46 PM
I received a very nice infrared image from Ginger.
Many thanks!

G

thefizz
03-25-2007, 02:28 PM
I have just finished mounting my print and will be posting it tomorrow.

Peter

Kobin
03-27-2007, 04:03 PM
It's in the mail!

K.

Jim Bradley
03-27-2007, 07:07 PM
I finally got mine mailed today. Now to go and sign up for the Postcard Exchange.
JGB

MattKing
03-29-2007, 12:40 AM
I've been remiss....

Some time ago I received a very interesting print from Jake (BlackDog).

It features an ancient Celtic inscription on stone, juxtaposed with an adjacent tree. The tones and detail are fascinating - almost other worldly.

As far as I can recall, it is the first photograph from the Hebrides that I have ever received. It is also the first photograph I've ever received on 9.5" x 12" paper - something that is quite rare in Canada.

I also appreciate the fact it was shot using a Mamiya C series TLR - I think it would be a good idea to use my Mamiya TLRs for my next contribution to a print exchange.

Thanks Jake, it is much appreciated.

On a related subject, my print has finally been made and packaged, and should go into international air mail tomorrow.

Matt

blackmelas
03-29-2007, 02:02 AM
I'm going to get mine out a little late this time, hopefully within a week of the deadline.
Sorry for the delay,
James

jstraw
03-29-2007, 03:33 PM
I shipped mine out today.

Robert Kerwin
03-29-2007, 04:01 PM
Just mailed mine out today...

Gay Larson
03-29-2007, 08:57 PM
I may be a little past the deadline too, being called out of town this weekend. Life has just been more hectic than usual. I promise to get it out very soon.

Ole
03-31-2007, 08:23 AM
Got mine off several hours before deadline! :D

Also received a package with three prints, posted in Malaysia. :)

BirgerA
03-31-2007, 12:15 PM
I received a beatiful prit from Randy Ellis today. Thanks.
I'll get my own out in a few days.
Regards

Birger A.

Travis Nunn
04-02-2007, 07:58 PM
Just mailed mine out today...

I just received it today. A really nice print of Fort Union. Perfect timing, too as I'll be spending a week in and around Santa Fe later this year for vacation. This looks like a neat place to visit.

Many Thanks!

George Papantoniou
04-03-2007, 04:44 AM
I just recieved a wonderful night scene shot print for Anupam in the States... thank you Anupam...

gr82bart
04-03-2007, 05:09 PM
Crap! Another deadline missed. I am printing, I swear!

Regards, Art.

chrisofwlp
04-03-2007, 06:36 PM
In the mail.

Robert Kerwin
04-04-2007, 12:40 PM
Received a very nice print (and postcard) from Ralph Weimer last Friday. Classic tonality, it gives me a real sense of "being there." Thanks!

- Robert

marcello.brussard
04-05-2007, 04:28 PM
Hi there,
I've been out of apug and out of photos for quite a long time, well that's the way life goes.
I'd been very interested in having a close look to someone else prints, but don't like the atmosphere of photoclubs where people spend a lot of time talking of camera and lenses. I think the "gear lust" period is over for me, what really counts is the image itself.

I know I still have a lot to learn, yet I'd be interested in joining a print exchange group. Have I come to the right place? Do you accept beginners?

Ciao,

Marcello

thefizz
04-06-2007, 02:57 AM
Hi there,
I've been out of apug and out of photos for quite a long time, well that's the way life goes.
I'd been very interested in having a close look to someone else prints, but don't like the atmosphere of photoclubs where people spend a lot of time talking of camera and lenses. I think the "gear lust" period is over for me, what really counts is the image itself.

I know I still have a lot to learn, yet I'd be interested in joining a print exchange group. Have I come to the right place? Do you accept beginners?

Ciao,

Marcello

Hi Marcello,

Yes you have come to the right place. The print exchanges are great. You may also be interested in the group exchange where you will get feedback from the other participants.

Peter