PDA

View Full Version : Alt Exchange Round 5 - August 2007

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

CarlRadford
04-03-2007, 02:28 PM
Please Read The Following Carefully Prior To Signing Up!

Well time to start next one. Sign up by 1 July 2007 and prints to arrive first week in August 2007!

For this round please specify if you class yourself - or others do for those that are shy - as: (B)eginner (I)ntermediate or (E)xpert which will help in putting the groups together to ensure an even spread - again every attempt will be made to put people into new groups! Please also include your first name if not your full name as well as your apug moniker to make things easier to communicate.

Analogue only. Groups will be made up of between 4-5 exchangers each of whom you will exchange a print with. Please make sure that you contact those in your group immediately prior to the exchange for addresses and to confirm their participation.

All the best, Carl

colrehogan
04-10-2007, 07:57 AM
Count me in! I'm an intermediate.

UKJohn
04-10-2007, 08:39 AM
I'd like to have ago, but you'll need to class me as a beginner.

Cheers

John

CarlRadford
04-10-2007, 05:00 PM
Carl - CarlRadford - I
Diane - colrehogan - I
John - UKJohn - B
Monty - Zebra - I
Fred - FredW - E
Phill - philldresser - I
Art - gr82bart - B/I
Geoff - gwatson - B/I
Christian - nze - B
Henning - timeUnit - B
Anke - Anke Drewitz - B
Jake - Black Dog - I
Heather - Akki14 - B

Zebra
04-11-2007, 03:41 PM
I had a great time with this one. Please count me in again Carl. Intermediate, although after receiving your print of the flowers in the last one I am tempted to lable you a Sandbagger as it looked pretty expert like to me!!

Look forward to round 5,

Monty

FredW
04-11-2007, 10:03 PM
Count me in again, this is great fun. You get great ideas, and see how others interpret the various processes.

CarlRadford
04-12-2007, 09:28 AM
I've a little way to go before I ever label myself an expert - I look at Kerik's stuff and know I'm miles from that! You on the other hand are hiding behind some prodigious talent :)

I had a great time with this one. Please count me in again Carl. Intermediate, although after receiving your print of the flowers in the last one I am tempted to lable you a Sandbagger as it looked pretty expert like to me!!

Look forward to round 5,

Monty

philldresser
04-16-2007, 04:15 AM
Carl

Round 4 was another success so count me in for round 5.

Phill - B/I

gr82bart
04-16-2007, 07:41 AM
Sure. Still a beginner for most processes except Polaroid transfers.

Regards, Art.

gwatson
04-16-2007, 10:42 AM
Yes please, Carl.

Many thanks

Geoff

nze
04-19-2007, 02:25 AM
You can count me in for this one. This time as a beginner as I will use a process I never use before. Best

timeUnit
04-26-2007, 07:17 AM
I'd love to participate, is there anything that is out of the question?

I'm thinking of one of these: cyanotype, gum over cyano or multilayer gum.

Size?

I'm a beginner... :-)

Thanks,
Henning

CarlRadford
04-26-2007, 12:52 PM
Hi Henning,

As long as its an alt process - as those you have stated are and from an analogue source - size is up to you 21/4 x 21/4 to 20 x 24 :)

All the best, Carl

I'd love to participate, is there anything that is out of the question?

I'm thinking of one of these: cyanotype, gum over cyano or multilayer gum.

Size?

I'm a beginner... :-)

Thanks,
Henning

Anke Drewitz
04-30-2007, 04:23 AM
Hi,

please count me in, these exchanges are really a pleasure for me. Maybe this time I will send a beginner's salted paper print.
For the people in my group to be: I'm on vacation through July with low/no internet, so don't be afraid when I will not answer your questions in this time.

Hoping to see some very nice prints again next time,
Anke

Black Dog
05-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Count me in....intermediate (a little knowledge can be dangerous...:))
ATB,
Jake

Akki14
06-14-2007, 03:23 AM
I'd like to join but what are the specifics? I only work with 6x9cm negs at best and I don't have my own stuff for matting... I do postcards occasionally but I assume if I was doing postcards I'd sign up to the postcard exchange:confused: even if they are cyanotypes...
Gallery: http://www.stargazy.org/photos/cyanotypes/

CarlRadford
06-24-2007, 07:17 AM
HI Akki14

I don't think this is a problem at all - just need a name and level - (B)(I)(E)!

Cheers, Carl

I'd like to join but what are the specifics? I only work with 6x9cm negs at best and I don't have my own stuff for matting... I do postcards occasionally but I assume if I was doing postcards I'd sign up to the postcard exchange:confused: even if they are cyanotypes...
Gallery: http://www.stargazy.org/photos/cyanotypes/

Akki14
06-25-2007, 03:59 AM
Heather - B (or at least I think so) :)

CarlRadford
07-01-2007, 03:58 PM
OK folks - groups are as follows:

Fred - FredW
Monty - Zebra - I
Anke - Anke Drewitz
Art - gr82bart
John - UKJohn

-----

Jake - Black Dog
Carl - CarlRadford
Christian - nze
Henning - timeUnit

----

Diane - colrehogan
Geoff - gwatson
Heather - Akki14
Phill - philldresser

Please pm those in your group to ensure they are still participating and to get their addresses. Enjoy :)

All the best, Carl

gr82bart
07-01-2007, 04:08 PM
Thanks Carl,

I almost forgot about this Round. PM sent to my group.

Regards, Art.