PDA

View Full Version : ULF film listings at ebay

phfitz
04-08-2007, 01:33 AM
Hi there,

I was just scanning ebay and saw ERA 100 B&W film listed in 12x20 and 11x14. Last week I received an email form another ebay dealer who will be listing in 7x17 and 8x10 this week. It look like ERA is back from holiday and cutting in US ULF sizes. It looks like ULF is really taking off worldwide.

No association, just satisfied with the film and service from both dealers.

RoBBo
04-08-2007, 01:45 AM
I saw this post at the top of the forum while going here only to post an almost identical topic.
My question was more about peoples experience buying ULF film on ebay, and if anyone had any particular experience with the seller "stuffmarts".
They seem to be selling a good amount of ULF film and I've been eying their 11x14 Efke PL100 for a while now, wondering if it would be fogged or not.

Harrigan
04-08-2007, 08:26 AM
Hi there,

I was just scanning ebay and saw ERA 100 B&W film listed in 12x20 and 11x14. Last week I received an email form another ebay dealer who will be listing in 7x17 and 8x10 this week. It look like ERA is back from holiday and cutting in US ULF sizes. It looks like ULF is really taking off worldwide.

No association, just satisfied with the film and service from both dealers.

The ERA ULF film is priced in the same range as Efke, or very close if you consider the shipping costs. I don't see if flying off the shelves but I could be wrong. The film needs to outperform Efke if it's so close in price. However I have used some of the very inexpensive 8x10 China film with reasonable success and it is very inexpensive compared to the rest of the market.