PDA

View Full Version : Irish Apuger's get-together.

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Síle
05-09-2007, 06:04 PM
are you sure there are no penguins in bray? have you checked the chip shop? penguins like chips.

Ahh so that's what they were...
I was sure the local convent was letting in a smaller breed of fried potato lovin' nuns.. That's a blessed relief..

Síle

dferrie
05-11-2007, 04:28 AM
Let my know if you are stuck for film David, the chances are I will have what you need.

Peter,

Thanks for the offer, have managed to get some Kodak T-Max (non C41) locally in Bray, so I'm all set. Next time out I'm going to get some IR film as its something I have been threatening to try. Which IR film do you use?

See you tomorrow!

David

thefizz
05-11-2007, 05:00 AM
Peter,

Thanks for the offer, have managed to get some Kodak T-Max (non C41) locally in Bray, so I'm all set. Next time out I'm going to get some IR film as its something I have been threatening to try. Which IR film do you use?

See you tomorrow!

David

Hi David,

I'll give you a run down tomorrow on what IR film and filters etc. that I use.

See you then,
Peter

Cyclonite
05-11-2007, 07:41 AM
Hi All
It would be an absolute pleasure to meet you all. Any time is good for me, Just let me know when
Brian

Fintan
05-11-2007, 07:55 AM
Hi All
It would be an absolute pleasure to meet you all. Any time is good for me, Just let me know when
Brian

Hey Brian, its on tomorrow [12th May] at 10am in Clonmacnoise. It would be great if you could make it.

Síle
05-11-2007, 02:04 PM
Who was in charge of weather?

:o

Síle

thefizz
05-11-2007, 03:59 PM
Who was in charge of weather?

:o

Síle

D'oh

dferrie
05-12-2007, 12:23 PM
Hi Guys,

Just arrived home, hope you all made it home safe and well. Wanted to say that I enjoyed the day, great idea for a location, and enjoyed meeting everyone.

David

thefizz
05-12-2007, 12:51 PM
Yes it was a good day and it was nice to meet David & Sile. Now I have to find time to develope all that film.

Glad that spare film of mine found a good home. My marriage is now back online as the fridge now has room for all the food.

Peter

Síle
05-12-2007, 01:05 PM
I really enjoyed the day too thanks to everyone.. it was a great idea for a location Peter, thank you and Fintan thank you for a great lunch venue!
For our next outing, I think I'll look after the weather though if no one objects?
It was really lovely to meet you all.. and I'm already looking forward to the next one!

Síle

Fintan
05-12-2007, 01:41 PM
It was a fantastic way to spend a saturday, a few rolls of film in a great location with such good company. Great to meet you Síle and David.

Heres to many more outings :D

See you all soon.

fluffy_penguins
05-13-2007, 06:54 AM
hi gang,

thanks for a fun day out! and... i even got home in time to see serbia win eurovision!

i'm in for cashel, will follow up on the other thread.

cath.