PDA

View Full Version : Ireland Region - Introductions

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Síle
05-27-2007, 07:31 AM
Great, I'll take it along to Cashel if you are coming. I also have tank and reels and a couple of small trays from the same darkroom clearout. All yours if you want and of course free.

Absolutely, I would love them thanks a mill. Now .. to go make some room for them in their new home..
Thanks again .. I owe you a pint ;)

Síle

Fintan
05-31-2007, 05:11 AM
I owe you a pint ;)

Síle

Hey it will be early, can you get a Latte in Pints?

Síle
05-31-2007, 01:39 PM
Hey it will be early, can you get a Latte in Pints?

Once the coffee shop is open.. you're on!

hughitb
08-23-2007, 03:08 PM
Hi All,

My name's Hugh and I live in Dublin. Really happy to have found this forum (saw the poster in the Gallery Of Photography today ... first time in the darkroom in about a year). I've been doing b&W, mostly medium format, photography for a few years now on and off. Started by doing an Introduction To Photography course with all intentions of buying a fancy digital camera, was a bit upset to find out the course was all about this weird darkroom carry-on, but was then hooked within about a week.

I have a bunch of MF cameras now but have recently come to the conclusion that the Bronica RF645 I have is one of only two possessions I would save from my house if it was burning down. It's the greatest thing ever.

I like to shoot street scenes, rusty old ships and buildings, mostly details. I really like travel photography and most of my pics are from trips abroad. Not doing as much of that these days so I suppose I'll have to find more things in Dublin/Ireland to shoot ...

Anyway, glad I found this place .....

Dinesh
08-23-2007, 03:31 PM
Hello all, I'll be in Dublin from Oct 10-13th. If anyone wants to go for a pint, let me know.

Cheers!

Dinesh

thefizz
08-24-2007, 03:03 AM
Welcome Hugh, great to have you here. Keep an eye out for apug/ireland get-togethers. We would love to meet you and shoot some film.

Peter

thefizz
08-24-2007, 03:05 AM
Hello all, I'll be in Dublin from Oct 10-13th. If anyone wants to go for a pint, let me know.

Cheers!

Dinesh

Sounds good to me but I think it may be more than "a pint" ;) Looking forward to meeting you.

Peter

Dinesh
08-24-2007, 08:57 AM
Sounds good to me but I think it may be more than "a pint" ;) Looking forward to meeting you.

Peter

Likewise Peter.

Cheers!

Fintan
08-24-2007, 04:05 PM
Hey Hugh, welcome to the forum, glad you found one on my posters. Post often!!

Fintan

Síle
08-27-2007, 08:27 AM
Hi Hugh and welcome, hope to see you on some of our rainy outings :)

Síle

Síle
08-27-2007, 08:30 AM

Cheers!

Dinesh

I might manage a half pint.. so if that works, I'm on!

Síle

Dinesh
08-27-2007, 09:00 AM
I might manage a half pint.. so if that works, I'm on!

Síle

Sweet! The more, the merrier.

(By the way, I'll drink the other half. :p )

dferrie
08-27-2007, 12:22 PM
Sounds good to me, but what's with the half pints?

I nearly feel another day out coming on ....

David

dferrie
08-27-2007, 12:27 PM
Hi All,

My name's Hugh and I live in Dublin. Really happy to have found this forum (saw the poster in the Gallery Of Photography today ... first time in the darkroom in about a year). I've been doing b&W, mostly medium format, photography for a few years now on and off. Started by doing an Introduction To Photography course with all intentions of buying a fancy digital camera, was a bit upset to find out the course was all about this weird darkroom carry-on, but was then hooked within about a week.

I have a bunch of MF cameras now but have recently come to the conclusion that the Bronica RF645 I have is one of only two possessions I would save from my house if it was burning down. It's the greatest thing ever.

I like to shoot street scenes, rusty old ships and buildings, mostly details. I really like travel photography and most of my pics are from trips abroad. Not doing as much of that these days so I suppose I'll have to find more things in Dublin/Ireland to shoot ...

Anyway, glad I found this place .....

Hi Hugh,

Welcome to the Irish corner of APUG, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. As Fintan has said we have had a few outings already and it's a great way of exploring our own country. It's a while since we had an outing so watch this space.

David

MikeI
10-17-2007, 12:29 PM
Hi there,

I'll keep this short.
I'm Mike from Galway. I'm currently studying photography in Dun Laoghaire IADT.

Fintan
10-17-2007, 01:45 PM
Hey Mike,
Welcome to the emerald corner of APUG, post often ;)
Fintan

Síle
10-17-2007, 02:03 PM
Hi there,

I'll keep this short.
I'm Mike from Galway. I'm currently studying photography in Dun Laoghaire IADT.

Hiya Mike and welcome from just out the road in Bray.. :D

Síle

fluffy_penguins
10-17-2007, 07:40 PM
Hiya Mike
Welcome!
Cath.

thefizz
10-18-2007, 03:09 AM
Great to have you here Mike.

Peter

dferrie