PDA

View Full Version : APUG UK Print Exchange Round 6.

Pages : 1 [2] 3

simulatordan
05-16-2007, 11:38 AM
My Print is just waiting for a stamp and then will be on its way.

Regards Daniel

Black Dog
05-16-2007, 03:37 PM
Dave, I've recieved it-very mysterious and I have a marginal preference for the lighter version. Thanks!:):)

Dave Miller
05-16-2007, 03:51 PM
Thanks for letting me know.

wiseowl
05-18-2007, 10:30 AM
I returned from a week away in the Peak District to find a very nice lith print from bwakel awaiting me.

Thanks very much.

I've also had a PM from Tom Kershaw explaining that he might be late getting his posted. I've forwarded this on to his recipient to make him aware.

Regards

Martin

Tom Kershaw
05-18-2007, 10:32 AM
Thanks Martin.

Tom.

ajmiller
05-19-2007, 12:53 AM
Mines in the post!

simulatordan
05-23-2007, 09:47 AM
Mine is in thePost as well.

Regards Daniel

bwakel
05-23-2007, 01:44 PM
Mine is in thePost as well.

Regards Daniel

Received today!

An interesting, almost high-key, print of soup bowls at Tintagel which has caused me a great deal of bother. My wife has an eye for hand-crafted pottery and seeing the reasonable price of the bowls, also captured in Dan's image, is now suggesting a trip to Cornwall!

I shall be careful to sensor print exchange prints before sharing them with her in future lest my funds allocated to photography get diverted to purchase handcrafted household implements.

I hope the car accident hasn't left you with too many ongoing problems.

Thanks

Barry

Jon Butler
05-23-2007, 05:20 PM
Hi,
Sorry for delay in sending my print, I've been away.
It will be in the post at the weekend.
JON

Brian Jeffery
05-24-2007, 03:40 PM
Firstly let me appologise for the lateness of my reply, but I received Tony's print last Friday just before I went down to London to visit both my Dad and Photographica. On my return I fell ill and haven't felt up to posting on APUG.

I've received a lovely print from Tony Miller. For someone who only started developing and printing at the start of this year, it's simply stunning. Then, what do you expect from another Mamiya C330 user :D

Brian

ajmiller
05-24-2007, 04:12 PM
Brian, thanks for your comments, very much appreciated. The camera had just a a bit to do with it......and my darkroom tan is witness to the other half of the effort! :D
Thanks and hope you're feeling well again.

Tony

Black Dog
05-25-2007, 08:52 AM
Just posted my print to Vince Dixon this arvo.

Jon Butler
05-25-2007, 03:28 PM
My print was posted this morning.

JON

wiseowl
05-27-2007, 05:43 PM
It's going to be a close call for me, will post mine on Tuesday morning.

Martin

Brian Jeffery
05-29-2007, 08:15 AM
My print's away.

GFDarlington
05-29-2007, 08:24 AM
I'm very pleased to be able to say that I received a wonderful print from Jon@jb-ci on Saturday morning. Its a warm, matt print of 'Its all Greek to me...' - as uploaded to APUG in January 2007 - a terrific street-scene detail of eroded stone steps and grafitti covered walls in Symi. As someone who works in urban design and conservation, recieving a print which so clearly evokes a particular sense of place is truly welcome.

So inspired was I, that I had a go at making my first FB print at the weekend and that's just been sent off at lunchtime today, hopefully to be received by someone in time for the Saturday deadline.

Graham

Jon Butler
05-29-2007, 02:52 PM
Graham,
Our postal service can be very good, print posted Friday mid-day arrived
Saturday morning. (Wow)
Glad you enjoy my print and that it has inspired and motivated you.
FB printing does take more effort but when the skills are mastered gives great satisfaction.
JON.

ajmiller
05-30-2007, 09:24 AM
Thanks for the two prints Martin (wiseowl) which arrived today. I especially like the one of the coast at Sker point, great textures.

regards

Tony

wiseowl
05-30-2007, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the two prints Martin (wiseowl) which arrived today. I especially like the one of the coast at Sker point, great textures.

regards

Tony

Thanks, it's been a bit of a dry month, photographically speaking.

Martin

wiseowl
05-30-2007, 12:44 PM
Only a couple of days left to go.

Martin