PDA

View Full Version : Peoples Photography, St Stephens Green Dublin, Sat 25th & Sun 26th August 2007

Fintan
05-04-2007, 03:24 AM
This is the 20th Annual Open Air Photo Exhibition and if you dont know about it their site is http://peoples-photography.com/

They have emailed everyone on their mailing list to give them a head start before the general public are invited to take part. The best spaces are quickly snapped up [pun intended :D]

I dont want to take a space on my own but would be interested if apug.org/ireland could arrange a group space which would also serve as a way to generate publicity for this region group.

Any takers??

Fintan

thefizz
05-04-2007, 07:44 AM
hmmm.....interesting, I had thought about doing this myself but an Apug/Ireland group exhibit may be a good idea.

The only problem now is that I am also hoping to get involved in two out-door fairs locally this summer and exhibit some of my prints but I have a lot of printing to do so I couldn't guarantee I would be ready for this one. Then again, if I sell nothing at the fairs :( I will have plenty ready for this one :) .

Peter

Fintan
05-04-2007, 08:10 AM
You could have your main space and have a few prints on the apug/ireland space. And book at the same time so we get two spots together ;)

Fintan
05-24-2007, 07:30 AM
*bumps* Anyone??

fluffy_penguins
05-24-2007, 08:57 AM
ahem, right thread this time...

can't commit that far ahead, don't know if i'll be in ireland end of august. will know by july, if that's not too late

cath.