PDA

View Full Version : Interested in a free studio day in Trim?

thefizz
05-30-2007, 11:21 AM
Anyone interested in getting together for a day of studio photography?

I have access to a room suitable for a studio and I have all the lights, sofboxes etc.

I don't have any models but we could photograph each other for practice and do some products shots also.

I just need to organise some back-drop material.

Peter

Síle
05-30-2007, 03:24 PM
Anyone interested in getting together for a day of studio photography?

I have access to a room suitable for a studio and I have all the lights, sofboxes etc.

I don't have any models but we could photograph each other for practice and do some products shots also.

I just need to organise some back-drop material.

Peter

I'd most certainly be interested... the difficulty will lie in getting any of us in front of the camera!

Síle

fluffy_penguins
05-30-2007, 04:22 PM
Count me in... very interested and know very little about studio lighting.

Cath

thefizz
05-30-2007, 05:30 PM
Lets talk about it on Saturday. By the time I source the back-drops and get extra sockets fitted, a date towards the end of the summer may be best.

I'm looking forward to shooting some transparency film.:)

Fintan
05-30-2007, 05:43 PM
I'd most certainly be interested... the difficulty will lie in getting any of us in front of the camera!

Síle

Lol, I was thinking the same thing.

The Fizz is model material though isnt he??? :D:D:D

Fintan
05-30-2007, 05:44 PM
I've a few backgrounds, what had you in mind?

Síle
05-30-2007, 06:15 PM
Lol, I was thinking the same thing.

The Fizz is model material though isnt he??? :D:D:D

I do have this lovely picture of him atop a hillside...

melball
05-31-2007, 01:59 AM
I'm interested...but you won't get me in front of the camera! Mind you I could do my "Cousin It" impersonation so I won't be recognisable....

thefizz
05-31-2007, 02:49 AM
I do have this lovely picture of him atop a hillside...

Be very careful Sile, you may not remember I have a nice shoot of you standing up against a gate, can't remember what you were doing exactly :o

thefizz
05-31-2007, 05:16 AM
I've a few backgrounds, what had you in mind?

I want to get a white and a black background and some of those coloured plastic filters so we can change the colour of the background to whatever we want.

Síle
05-31-2007, 02:51 PM
Be very careful Sile, you may not remember I have a nice shoot of you standing up against a gate, can't remember what you were doing exactly :o

Did someone say I had a picture??? :confused:

dferrie
05-31-2007, 03:41 PM
I have lots of pictures, some of them include Fizz standing on a hill while Fluffy is lying down near him!

David

Fintan
05-31-2007, 05:45 PM
I want to get a white and a black background and some of those coloured plastic filters so we can change the colour of the background to whatever we want.

Yes I have this gear.