PDA

View Full Version : Making a Dye Transfer Matrix film

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

Kirk Keyes
09-08-2008, 01:03 PM
Yes, Bruce Kahn of RIT - like Denise said, Ron emailed us the chapters of Bruce's emulsion making class notes in several pdfs. I compiled them all together into one big pdf and talked my local print shop into making me a hard copy on their color laser printer. It's nice having it all in one book. But Denise is right, it's mostly outline for his lectures. But still some good stuff in there.

Photo Engineer
09-08-2008, 01:04 PM
I mean that I handed out nearly 50 pages of printed class notes to you all before the class began. Everything discussed in that class is in the notes and the remainder of the items touched on were sent to you via e-mail. They are from the course by Dr. Bruce Kahn professsor of photography at RIT. They are used with his permission.

His notes do not describe spectral sensitization in detail, but my notes do. I have two complete sensitization experiments in the notes, one using Erythrosine, and one using the green sensitizer that Bill has. I outlined the procedure from the class notes above.

PE

wildbillbugman
09-08-2008, 02:42 PM
Yes,
Sorry, Ron and Kirk, I did get those. Ron`s last post jogged my memory. I will find the handout and emails. Damn, I sometimes can frustrate and discust myself !
ill

Photo Engineer
09-08-2008, 02:50 PM
Bill;

I'm sorry to hear that you have been ill. Take care of yourself. I want to see the results of your labors bloom and enrich us all.

Ron