PDA

View Full Version : Saturday, September 29th, Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge in Lillte Creek, De.

Christopher Walrath
07-08-2007, 01:45 AM
Hey, all. I am going to get a couple of my photographer friends here together at the end of September at Bombay Hook. I wanted to extend the invite to any and all in the region. Feel free to bring along friends and relations. No need to lock in this early. Just to let you know. 35mm, MF (me) and LF are welcome. Enough turn out we might pair off by format for a while. Mix and match later. Whatever comes up. I'm thinking breakfast at Denny's in Dover at about seven or so. Long day in the field. Dinner back in town somewhere. Somewhere that will take a large party. I wanted to go the 22nd but all the race fans kinda get in the way. When it gets a little closer, I'll get a head count and we can finalize details. Have a good summer, all.

cjpayne
07-19-2007, 08:53 AM
I'm VERY new to photography. Is this get together open to beginners? If so I would be interested.

sbuczkowski
07-22-2007, 06:53 PM
Put me on the tentative list. I should be able to keep that weekend free for a little 35mm or 4x5 shooting.

Steven

papagene
07-22-2007, 07:57 PM
Steven
Good to see your name pop up again on APUG. I hope things are going well for you in your new location.

gene