PDA

View Full Version : Lith print exchange, anybody interested?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Gay Larson
10-23-2007, 10:27 AM
I received Mike's print and it is wonderful. It is a perfect print to send me. I have a great place to put it. Thanks so much. Mine will go out next week.

keeds
10-23-2007, 10:47 AM
group 5, did mine arrive yet? don't know how long they might have taken with the postal strikes and backlogs we've had at home...

timeUnit
10-25-2007, 03:37 PM
Group 3:

I'm sorry, but things have really clogged up for me, and I will not be able to send the prints by Oct 31. I promise to get prints away, but I might be a week (or something) late with mailing. I hope everyone's OK with this...

Thomas Bertilsson
10-25-2007, 03:43 PM
My problem is that I had to order more paper, which should arrive in a day or two, but getting time to print them is a different story... I really hope to be able to send the prints out by the end of the month...
I have actually printed the neg as test print, but ran out of my favorite paper. I wasn't entirely happy with the copies I made so far.

If there's any delay, please forgive me. I'll get the prints to you as soon as I can.

- Thomas

semeuse
10-25-2007, 10:29 PM
Hey Group 3 -
Finally finished the prints and shall set them on their way Monday. BUT...I still need Magnus' address.
Kris

Fintan
10-27-2007, 03:31 PM
Mine are drying from yesterdays print session. And I've received a beautiful print from Mike, making me a bit nervous of mine

Travis Nunn
10-27-2007, 04:36 PM
I've put my prints in the mail today.

sly
10-27-2007, 07:28 PM
I've recieved a lovely print from Mike. I love the sheen on the satin. I hope to get into the darkroom tomorrow and get some work done. Sly

mikeg
10-28-2007, 10:49 AM
I've just come back from a week's holiday to find lots of lovely comments on my print. Thanks Gay, Fintan and Sly, I'm glad you liked it.

Cheers

Mike

sly
11-01-2007, 11:36 AM
It's November 1st, I'm overdue!! I promise my prints will go our by Friday barring major snafus. Sly

Thomas Bertilsson
11-01-2007, 01:02 PM
My prints came out of the wet yesterday. They're drying at home, and will be mounted and over-matted hopefully today after work.
- Thomas

Mateo
11-01-2007, 11:04 PM
I made it to the post office with 5 minutes to spare today so my prints are en route now. And as a reward for being a day late I got a lovely print from Kris (semeuse) when I got back home. Excellent print!

tim_walls
11-02-2007, 05:12 AM
Well, as some of you may know from another thread, I've not been finding this lith malarkey easy <grin>. But, after a session on Wednesday night I think I've finally got some prints I'm happy with - so at least I managed to print them on time even if I didn't get them in the post on time :).

Envelopes are ready; I should get them out over the weekend!

sly
11-02-2007, 12:56 PM
I got to the post office bright and early this AM. My prints are on their way. Sly

rst
11-02-2007, 03:28 PM
Argh, the problem with printing and sending early ... yesterdays lith session gave me prints which I like more than what I have sent. Oh well that is maybe independent of the time. I am in a three people only group, maybe I send a second print. I am already looking forward to Tims print.

ciao
-- Ruediger

bdial
11-02-2007, 08:26 PM
I'm still working on prints that I'm happy with. What's really frustrating is that I'm trying to reprint a neg that worked great on the first try, the first time I lithed it.
But I exhibited that print a couple of months ago, and the gallery lost it! So I'm working from memory, and a scan I had done.
With a bit of luck I'll nail that one tonight and I'll have something to mail tomorrow or Monday.

Barry

Gay Larson
11-03-2007, 06:42 AM
I'm still working on prints that I'm happy with. What's really frustrating is that I'm trying to reprint a neg that worked great on the first try, the first time I lithed it.
But I exhibited that print a couple of months ago, and the gallery lost it! So I'm working from memory, and a scan I had done.
With a bit of luck I'll nail that one tonight and I'll have something to mail tomorrow or Monday.

Barry

That is terrible. I hope the gallery paid you for it. I don't this I would exhibit with them again. Good Luck

Gay Larson
11-03-2007, 09:44 PM
My prints are done and in the mailer all addressed so it's off the to post office on Monday!! sorry to be late. Everyone I am mailing to is in another country so it will be a while.

semeuse
11-03-2007, 10:22 PM
Received Mateo's print today. Wow...that is excellent work. Thank you for sending it.

Gay Larson
11-10-2007, 11:45 AM
I received a beautiful print from sly today. Lillian, it is so lovely. Thank you so very much.