PDA

View Full Version : Lith print exchange, anybody interested?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9

timeUnit
11-11-2007, 05:28 PM
Group 3:
My prints are almost ready, I will flatten them tomorrow and get them out as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Semeuse,
Thanks for the print, it's really nice! The subject is almost the same as mine, have you been peeping over my shoulder? ;-)

Mateo,
Your print has arrived but I haven't picked it up at the post office yet... Will do as soon as.

Best regards,
Henning

rst
11-12-2007, 03:17 AM
I received Tims beautiful image on Friday. Thanks Tim, I like it. Also thanks for the description in your letter. It seems that I will have an idea of another paper worth trying.

ciao
-- Ruediger

Mark Mombarg
11-15-2007, 06:56 AM
I received Andrew's (Keeds) lith print earlier this week, and I really like it. So interesting to see the tones others achieve with changes in paper and/or chemicals.

I will send my prints this weekend; sorry for being late....

fearc
11-15-2007, 09:07 AM
Ruediger and tim - thank you for the beautiful prints and the accompanying information - really great to see other peoples work - also they were a delight to receive with such good packaging.

Apologies for the delay in sending mine - they will be in the post this weekend - promise.

rst
11-15-2007, 06:07 PM
... Apologies for the delay in sending mine - they will be in the post this weekend - promise.No problem, if I remember correct you wrote that you will send them by the end of November, so you are ahead of your schedule. But good to hear that mine arrived without damage.

ciao
-- Ruediger

Fintan
11-19-2007, 04:56 PM
i've just received Gay's beautiful print, my first reaction was to run to the post office and take my envelopes back :( but they are en-route.

lovely tone Gay, i am thrilled with it, thank you.

timeUnit
11-20-2007, 05:30 AM
Mateo,

thanks for the print!

mikeg
11-22-2007, 04:06 PM
I've just received Gay's print. I agree with Fintan, it's a lovely print.

Thank you very much.

Mike

Gay Larson
11-22-2007, 11:30 PM
Oh, so happy you got them. I expected it to take longer but glad it didn't. Thanks for the lovely comments and I'm very happy you like them.

sly
11-23-2007, 01:24 AM
Hmm, As the crow flies I am much closer to Gay than the other 2 in my group, yet I am still waiting (eagerly) for her print. Is it CanadaPost living up to the name snailmail, or has it been held at the border as a security risk?
I'll let you know, Gay, when it arrives. Sly

mikeg
11-23-2007, 08:19 AM
I've just gone home for lunch and found Fintan's print had arrived. I don't know why you were worried -- it's excellent. I really like those kind of portraits done in lith. Thank you very much.

Cheers

Mike

Fintan
11-24-2007, 01:47 PM
thanks Mike

Gay Larson
11-28-2007, 09:35 PM
Fintan, just received your print. Very unique, having musicans in the family I can appreciate the print very much. It looks great in lith. thanks

Travis Nunn
12-01-2007, 10:56 PM
I received a print of Ida today from Matti. It's a very nice print, I love the expression on her face. I'm really going to miss Fortezo also. After Kentmere Art Classic was discontinued, Fortezo became my favorite. Thank you.

sly
12-02-2007, 08:33 AM
I recieved Gay's lovely leafy IR/Lith print early in the week, and Fintan's very different group portrait on Friday. Thank you both. Sly

matti
12-02-2007, 11:28 AM
I received a print of Ida today from Matti. It's a very nice print, I love the expression on her face. I'm really going to miss Fortezo also. After Kentmere Art Classic was discontinued, Fortezo became my favorite. Thank you.

Hi Travis,
I am glad you liked it. I just secured 10 more boxes of Forteezo mixed with some matte Bromofort. So I can keep on playing for a while. :-)

/matti

Travis Nunn
12-02-2007, 12:54 PM
Hi Travis,
I am glad you liked it. I just secured 10 more boxes of Forteezo mixed with some matte Bromofort. So I can keep on playing for a while. :-)

/matti

OK, I'm jealous. I only have 3 boxes left.

Mark Mombarg
12-08-2007, 12:20 PM
Earlier this week, I received Barry's lith of a forest. I really like it, especially the beautiful grainy sky.......

Thomas Bertilsson
12-13-2007, 08:59 AM
So far I have received prints from Matti and Travis, both wonderful prints.

I have been seriously procrastinating, but finally sent my prints out yesterday. I had intended to put them in mats, but as I've received unmatted prints, I left those out.

Thanks guys,

- Thomas

Travis Nunn
12-13-2007, 11:16 PM
I received a print from Mark Layne today. It really is a lovely print. Just echoing Matti's question, did you use IR for this photo? The tonality is very nice and the shadow detail is right on.

I've already been told by my better half that I need to make room on our wall for it. :D